North American Tour

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Doesn't appear to be much around Toyota Park. I think we'll just bring beer/liquor with us and just find a Spurs group outside. Are you coming from Belgium?

I'm English living in Belgium, we will be driving down from Vancouver. Will be staying overnight so hopefully few up for some beers after the game. Know a few coming from England and met the Austin guys out in Benfica last year, who are also going. 5 of us coming.

I'm English living in Belgium, we will be driving down from Vancouver. Will be staying overnight so hopefully few up for some beers after the game. Know a few coming from England and met the Austin guys out in Benfica last year, who are also going. 5 of us coming.

How far is the stadium from the centre of town?

Are you talking about the match in Seattle? I'm talking about Chicago.

I'm not from Seattle obviously, but I've been a few times. CenturyLink Field is pretty much downtown, so if you're staying in that area it should be a short cab/uber ride. I'm sure most hotels have a shuttle too.

Looks like the Seattle Spurs normally gather at a place called George & Dragon Pub, which is a good 30 minutes away. But they've organized a march from Fados, which looks to be a few blocks from the stadium.

http://seattlespurs.com/
https://www.facebook.com/events/796800000354861/

I'm going to the match in chicago and I was bummed when they added the one in Toronto because they'll be splitting the squad up: half will go to Chicago and half to Toronto. Seems like a rip off

Heads up to those part of an official supporters club...we got 2 tickets for a "meet the team" autograph session after the open training on Friday. We did a random draw, and this guy won! Fuck yea! :freundgoal::dude:

Heads up to those part of an official supporters club...we got 2 tickets for a "meet the team" autograph session after the open training on Friday. We did a random draw, and this guy won! Fuck yea! :freundgoal::dude:
I cannot promise to not hunt you down, kill you, and take your ticket...

Alright pissheads, anyone want to have a "get to know your fellow Fighting Cock shit talkers and perverts" meetup in Chicago before or after the match? I'm arriving Thursday evening and leaving Monday morning, so I am pretty open.

Anyone have any idea whether they'll be selling shirts/training gear at the games? Have they done that before at previous US games? I went to the Red Bulls game a few years back but was too pissed to remember the apparel situation.

Back
Top Bottom