New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cos it's a toilet not fit to host football, I guess though at least upton park might be full up for a change if we use it.

I actually don't mind Upton Park as a stadium, it's just it's inhabitants that I don't like. I think it'd be funny playing there for a season, drinking in the Queens and the Village wine bar etc, it would wind their fans up massively. Couldn't see it happening though.

I agree with that, but nobody seems to be able to agree on anywhere. Where would you like to play for 1 season?

See if we can get a deal in wembley, even one of the south london teams would do not sure about charlton, millwall, palaces capacity but if it's 30,000 or so wouldn't mind. Guess I can live with mk dons but it's a bit of a trek.

Back
Top Bottom