New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I fully expect and, in fact, will be disappointed if we do not begin next season in the freezer aisle. Get it sorted Levy.
IMG10660-20110621-12531.jpg

The hoax is so deep that Levy got the government to pretend there were issues too....and the heritage mob....and all the businesses.

He also got the worlds press to fake report that planning permission was only granted in July 2014.

The proof is that every single other building project in history has always started and finished on time.

Thats why I know for a fact The Chunnel doesnt really exist.

The hoax is so deep that Levy got the government to pretend there were issues too....and the heritage mob....and all the businesses.

He also got the worlds press to fake report that planning permission was only granted in July 2014.

The proof is that every single other building project in history has always started and finished on time.

Thats why I know for a fact The Chunnel doesnt really exist.
Take a break mate. I think you need one.

We should really lock this thread....whats to discuss? There is no NDP.

Levy is pretending and taking all the money from the Steel Works...going 50 50 with Boris.

#mafia

Yes
We should really lock this thread....whats to discuss? There is no NDP.

Levy is pretending and taking all the money from the Steel Works...going 50 50 with Boris.

#mafia
Yes lets pack our bags and acknowledge that Levy is conning everyone and is about to pack his bags full of fivers and discount vouchers and emigrate to Skegness.

Guys this is a huge project, can you imagine how many people involved, hands to be greased, plus you are dealing with multiple levels of government and we all know what they are like! This will be a total nightmare to get going, but it will and I bet even Levy cannot tell you for sure when its going to be done. With masisve investment every fucker will want a slice of it, the area is shite this is massive for the area in general not just for spurs

Its coming, we're saving for it

Guys this is a huge project, can you imagine how many people involved, hands to be greased, plus you are dealing with multiple levels of government and we all know what they are like! This will be a total nightmare to get going, but it will and I bet even Levy cannot tell you for sure when its going to be done. With masisve investment every fucker will want a slice of it, the area is shite this is massive for the area in general not just for spurs

Its coming, we're saving for it
Doubt many are doubting NDP's validity (in its entirety, so to say)

The major concerns are formed around secured funding / naming rights since we don't have spare 400m lying around, along with the overall strategy on servicing the balance of the debt

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom