New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

8gKJpRv.jpg

prDi6Kl.jpg

5zKqDz8.jpg

jCrgxM8.jpg

Always pop over to the concrete nerds on SSC once or twice a week to see the progress, they're frothing at the gash over the arrival of steel now it seems. Bless 'em.

Good afternoon,

New member here.

I currently manage to make most home games by buying the four match bundles and this year being lucky in the ballot. I have a friend who's just signed up for an East Stand Premium Seat for the new ground. It really isn't for me, I love to eat locally and really don't want the hospitality. During the purchasing process the sales team have really laid it on thick about what will be a very limited number of standard season tickets available for the new ground. It's probably been done to death but what's the general consensus amongst people about normal ticket availability moving forward.

Cheers

Good afternoon,

New member here.

I currently manage to make most home games by buying the four match bundles and this year being lucky in the ballot. I have a friend who's just signed up for an East Stand Premium Seat for the new ground. It really isn't for me, I love to eat locally and really don't want the hospitality. During the purchasing process the sales team have really laid it on thick about what will be a very limited number of standard season tickets available for the new ground. It's probably been done to death but what's the general consensus amongst people about normal ticket availability moving forward.

Cheers
It will be impossible for non-members to get a season ticket at the new stadium, only because the waiting list is already so long.

Having said that, those in the top 20,000 or so now would likely be offered for the new stadium as we're going from about 21,000 to about 40,000 season tickets.

Which, added to 8,000 premium and say 4,000 away still leaves around 10k to members/general sale.

So, it should be a fair bit easier - similar numbers of seats on sale but fewer people buying (as so many of today's buying members will have STs).

It will be impossible for non-members to get a season ticket at the new stadium, only because the waiting list is already so long.

Having said that, those in the top 20,000 or so now would likely be offered for the new stadium as we're going from about 21,000 to about 40,000 season tickets.

Which, added to 8,000 premium and say 4,000 away still leaves around 10k to members/general sale.

So, it should be a fair bit easier - similar numbers of seats on sale but fewer people buying (as so many of today's buying members will have STs).

Many thanks for that. I've been a member for about fifteen years now so very much hoping that's how it pans out.

I really feel for people though who have sat in what would have been great seats for years now expected to stump up five grand for the experience.

I'm waiting for the usual John Thomas denial about how it's going to end up with a stage and a roof, and end up as Tottenham Opera House

Back
Top Bottom