New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dear John,

There is so much about our time together that I am grateful for, but sadly, the time has come for us to part ways. You're a great guy and I enjoyed all that stuff we did together with the candles and the wooden spoons but we're different people...I am optimistic, a believer, you're not. I wish I could say we’ll still be friends, but it’s just too risky for me. I'm moving. You'll never find me so don't even try looking.

Trust me, this hurts me more than it hurts you.

Good-bye forever,
Daniel

Dear John,

I wrote you, but you still ain't calling
I left my cell, my pager and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn
You must not've got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or something

Kind Regards,
Daniel

:adewtf:

You can't use "Stan" without using "Dan"!!

I suspect the club are downplaying the move into the new Stadium to avoid some of the shit that the Canning Town bingo club brought on themselves by constantly harping on about their move. They want the stadium itself to do the talking rather than a bunch of cretins who can't keep their big, stupid mouths shut.

An understated move should help reduce the pressure on the club and the team, the Canning Town Bingo club created a situation where every single cockup was highlighted and went under the microscope in the press.

As for the Paxton toilets, they've stunk big time recently so something needed to be done. If they'd replaced the missing hand dryer then that would have made me suspicious...

It's cool that they're just rebuilding the whole stadium. You don't want to fall into the "oh, we can just renovate" trap, Chicago tried that and the end result is that our stadium looks like a flying saucer landed in a greek amphitheater

3095036f5dc4ffeb876bafa3a9b98781.jpg

Levy working them hard... :levystare:

Live footage from the construction site:

I am waiting for Levy to start organise a giant old stadium sale where every fan can buy a piece of history like a brick or two, window frame or toilet plunger.

I am waiting for Levy to start organise a giant old stadium sale where every fan can buy a piece of history like a brick or two, window frame or toilet plunger.
In all seriousness, I would like to buy my seat, but haven't got a scooby what I would actually do with it!

In all seriousness, I would like to buy my seat, but haven't got a scooby what I would actually do with it!

You could turn it into a proper folding seat, then the way that tech is going, you'll probably be able to watch a match at home, in the old stadium, with VR. On your seat.

West Ham have a similar thing at the moment, except you just watch it on the living room TV whilst sat at the bottom of the garden.

You could turn it into a proper folding seat, then the way that tech is going, you'll probably be able to watch a match at home, in the old stadium, with VR. On your seat.

West Ham have a similar thing at the moment, except you just watch it on the living room TV whilst sat at the bottom of the garden.
all joking asife, when spam sold the seats from upton park, they didnt clean them . some people received theirs in its fancy box, and the seat had bird shit on it. from an avian species arse, not from a brady species gob.

The Times.....

Tottenham Hotspur are planning to drop the name White Hart Lane while Chelsea hope to retain the name Stamford Bridge in some form as the London rivals battle to secure naming rights for their new stadiums.

The Times has learnt that the two clubs are adopting very different strategies as they seek a naming-rights partner in a competitive and crowded marketplace in the capital, which also features West Ham, who are still looking for a ground sponsor six months after moving to the London Stadium.

Back
Top Bottom