New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So nearly 51,000. Will be a guide for the new stadium.
Nervous about atmosphere in half full stadium, but might be OK. Hope in Levy's negotiations he makes sure they fuck off the stadium announcer, the loudest PA in the world that kills off anything that the fans want to sing. That and playing hi-ho fucking silver lining at the end of a game drowning out fans singing about their own club.

A number of options are still being considered in terms of bringing certain elements of the build forward, in particular the North East corner.

At some stage, there will be a requirement for works to take place in this corner of the current stadium due to the need to install one of the six vertical concrete cores necessary to stabilise the new stadium structure. This core is the only one that sits inside the footprint of the current stadium. During the close season preparatory works will be undertaken on this area of the stadium.

In order to retain flexibility for these future works therefore, we shall not be selling Season Tickets in the North East corner for next season.

Last edited:
So this weekend vs Southampton is the final game at the lane whilst it is completely intact.
Gutted I won't be there now.
It is quite sad that the old girl is going to be slowly pulled down now. I'm not going to want to leave on Sunday. The East Stand is the most historic of the lot too.

I want a white hart lane seat for my garden. Will they sell them or am i going to have to either sneak in one night, or sneak some tools in? Someone find me an answer for this shit.

I wonder if Levy knows his club well enough to have factored into the costs that there's every chance that there'll be bloody uproar over those red seats :levyeyes:

Can we really live with that shit stain of a color for a full season??? I highly doubt Levy will finance new ones, even if the existing can be switched out and put back in.....

I wonder if Levy knows his club well enough to have factored into the costs that there's every chance that there'll be bloody uproar over those red seats :levyeyes:

Can we really live with that shit stain of a color for a full season??? I highly doubt Levy will finance new ones, even if the existing can be switched out and put back in.....
We could take an idea from The Nomads and cover the seats in black bags.

Just say we're going back to 1890-95 colours :levyeyes:

Not sure I'm buying the bull about having to play CL games at Wembley due to UEFA rules. A real shame if they arent played at WHL.

Not sure I'm buying the bull about having to play CL games at Wembley due to UEFA rules. A real shame if they arent played at WHL.

you'd rather season ticket holders miss out with a reduced capacity? let alone bronze members having even less of a chance of a ticket?

you'd rather season ticket holders miss out with a reduced capacity? let alone bronze members having even less of a chance of a ticket?
They would be relocated so no they wouldn't miss out just as those in the park lane don't when FA cup ties are played.

Back
Top Bottom