New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So hang on is this for next season or the one after?

It was my understanding we were gonna play CL at Wembley next year, is that now all our games?
I think the deal mentioned is for the year after when we won't be at WHL.

The other deal rumoured for champs league games there next season I think is at early stages (even if true), the club haven't confirmed about reducing the capacity yet so I can't see why that would be the deal being talked about.

It appears to be for the season. Bound to be a reduced capacity.

What's the capacity for just the lower tiers in Wembley? 50k? It circumvents the council rules about the number of full capacity events the stadium can hold.

It's certainly a better option than MK in terms of location to Tottenham. We'll also see if we can fill a stadium that size. Wonder if there will be cheaper tickets?

What's the capacity for just the lower tiers in Wembley? 50k? It circumvents the council rules about the number of full capacity events the stadium can hold.

It's certainly a better option than MK in terms of location to Tottenham. We'll also see if we can fill a stadium that size. Wonder if there will be cheaper tickets?
34,303 lower tier.

16,532 middle.

39,165 upper.

And lol.

Anybody got a gun?
af91267435df89e7dbfe81329b9b5df4.jpg

Fucking rodent wankers, not happy with just winning the league.....

Back
Top Bottom