New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What's the word on that training ground add on?

Where players would sleep before games etc? Can't seem to find it in the forum. I know we asked for planning permission and some people objected on the grounds that a green football pitch would ruin the green grass....
Being built right now. The build time is deliberately slow on this as on green belt and some residential nearby (part of the negotiations for planning consent). I drove past last week and Mydleton Farm is all boarded up from roadside. If you can be bothered to find it on the OS, one of the U21 games highlights on Spurs TV at Hotspur Way shows high boarding up around the site from the Training Ground perspective.

What's the word on that training ground add on?

Where players would sleep before games etc? Can't seem to find it in the forum. I know we asked for planning permission and some people objected on the grounds that a green football pitch would ruin the green grass....
Wasn't it newts or bats or something?

A lot of that page is terribly written, how do these people get jobs in journalism
Daily Mail news room
Monkeys-typing-Shakespeare.jpg

P.S. sorry it is an insult to monkeys.

Back
Top Bottom