New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hi Yids just joined this site as I feel really strongly that the new 17000 single tier stand has got to be called the shelf...what do you think...can "the cock start a petition to be sent to the club ?

I was born in Tottenham have always stood/sat on the shelf (cage end) and although I realise that these days the noise mainly comes from the park lane, the SHELF is iconic and maybe this will be its re-birth.
I go to games quite regular as we have 2 season ticket between me and my brothers.

hahaha what a collection of social misfits....

what an absolute bunch of cockwombles.
Wouldn't piss on any of them if they were on fire.

CUNTS

53565613.jpg

Sorry, I have anger issues.

I literally popped on here to ask if anyone had a good source for gooner saltiness (/salty tears)

Sir, you did not disappoint me.

Love the statements they make over "can build it bigger but not better (than the Emirates)". Yep, that's why Woolwich simply copied Benfica's existing stadium and populated it with a tepid bunch of fans, usually failing to fill it in all but 'official attendance' terms. Not to mention that it's a piss-poor bowl shape.

I'm sure our huge season ticket waiting list is no indication whatsoever of our ability to fill this new stadium. The twats are clutching at straws.

That Sky Video with all those poor retards...:lennon:

The fat fella with the beard is a transit van away from kidnap & murder of a prozzie.

The girl with the rotten teeth has clearly been using humus as toothpaste. A face not even a blind mother could love.

The wanker in the replica shirt is late home to have dinner with his mum.

The wanker in the yellow shirt is late home to have sex with his mum.

The midget with the fake American accent talks that way due to the excessive deep throating of bananas....

Sky are a disgrace even running that article. If kids see it pre watershed what are we parents expected to say to comfort them ? : ostrich:

What I've noticed in the media regarding us and the scum is any big news that happens with the scum it's, "this is important news, let's talk about how important it is." Any big news regarding us it's, "let's hear what the gooners think about this news..."

Fuckers
:eriksenlip:

The reaction of Toby clearly shows how important it is to have a big stadium. You can't say we are a big club and have a little old stadium, top players want to be at top clubs, the best club stadium in London will get us better access to top players and help convince the top players we already have to stay.
True, but just to be a pedant, "big club" is pretty much the catchphrase of any footballer joining a PL team.

I love that they went to Woolwich fans - let them shame themselves. No matter how you spin it if your rivals go and build a new stadium that's the same size as yours or bigger, but do it properly without destroying your roots and with a shit atmosphere, and manage to make it a commercial success, that is a bad news day for you. No doubt about that.
Thing is, you're talking about the stadium being there 50-100 years before you upgrade again so whatyou build you are stuck with. I would fucking hate to have the Emirates and know its got some major flaws and be able to do fuck all about it while my rivals build a better stadium.

I love that they went to Woolwich fans - let them shame themselves. No matter how you spin it if your rivals go and build a new stadium that's the same size as yours or bigger, but do it properly without destroying your roots and with a shit atmosphere, and manage to make it a commercial success, that is a bad news day for you. No doubt about that.
Thing is, you're talking about the stadium being there 50-100 years before you upgrade again so whatyou build you are stuck with. I would fucking hate to have the Emirates and know its got some major flaws and be able to do fuck all about it while my rivals build a better stadium.
To be fair, the Emirates isn't really that bad. I went to see Springsteen there (as someone else mentioned to me earlier today that they had done by coincidence) and if you block out the disgusting connection and the red, it really is a fine stadium. Vastly better than most others in the league. The scum fans have it good......but then that just shows you how far Levy & Co are taking us if they are doing it one better.

I was there when he said this before......, and before when we would get the Olympic stadium.

It's a case of shit or get off the pot.....

Back
Top Bottom