New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy+Wheelbarrow.gif

our new stadium in a gif.
Sibs Sibs

Terrible

Nfl is not a sport. Can't think of anything worse than drug filled rinos charging around for 10 seconds at 10 minute intervals in our stadium. While a deranged crowds shout fuck yeah drinking bear and having more rights than us. It's appalling. But like all things I'll probably live with it, while tutting furiously.
Well now you've got me imagining watching steroid fuelled Rhinos.... thanks :avbnaa:
Zak_Rhino_by_chaos61988.jpg

Goddam furries.... so weird

How do they do the spin from an engineering point of view? Sounds like a fairly substantial task.

Then there is the issue of grass growing upside down in the dark, my watercress at school died that way.

No idea on the engineering side of things.

I'm guessing the NFL pitch would be synthetic and then only need to be face up for the duration of the matches.

You haven`t answered the fucking question. Just used it as another excuse to take a cheap shot mate,
Class,, pure fucking class
I don't know the answer, and how important is it in the great scheme of things? I guess it all hangs on whether we get an NFL franchise or not, once that's sorted we'll know more...happy now?

Since it's probably going to happen, how do you lot feel about sharing our stadium with the NFL?

I couldn't care less.

The reality is, our stadium will be used once or twice a week, maximum. Meaning it's empty for the other 5-6 days. If we can find alternative ways to make money (Like other stadiums holding concerts etc) then I'd be happy about it.

I can't see any negative about the NFL idea really, as long as the pitch is in good condition and the design of the stadium isn't changed. Like others have said, it could generate a lot of support for Spurs in America too, and we're getting paid for the privilege of that media exposure. Win-win really.

You haven`t answered the fucking question. Just used it as another excuse to take a cheap shot mate,
Class,, pure fucking class
So now you've realised that we are actually building one...you find something else to moan about.
So, even if the "secretive" NFL talks fail to materialise, your 100% convinced Levy and ENIC will deliver the new stadium by, what is it now, 2018. Right.

So, even if the "secretive" NFL talks fail to materialise, your 100% convinced Levy and ENIC will deliver the new stadium by, what is it now, 2018. Right.
Well, I know they are building something, when they will be finished is something the builders probably can't guarantee let alone me.

Well, I know they are building something, when they will be finished is something the builders probably can't guarantee let alone me.
Oh all right then. If the actual construction hasn`t started by, I dont know, lets say 2020, would you then start to question ENIC`s ability to deliver ? Or would that still be beyond your reasoning ?

OK, I've had it with weird arguments on here today....
maybe Levy's paying the builders to not build it. after all, he was alleged to have been paying archway's costs to fight the planning permission. whilst paying lawyers to fight archway in fighting the planning permission.

maybe Levy's paying the builders to not build it. after all, he was alleged to have been paying archway's costs to fight the planning permission. whilst paying lawyers to fight archway in fighting the planning permission.

I heard he also bungs refs to give decisions against us as he's too tight to buy more trophy cabinets.

I heard he also bungs refs to give decisions against us as he's too tight to buy more trophy cabinets.
he must be so pissed off that "Big Strong Boys" has finished.

"today we are building a cabinet for Daniel, with some highlighters built in. We want to keep costs low, in keeping with the rest of Daniel's furniture..but not too cheap, as the highlighters suggest that it will be used to display stuff"
"So, unlike the rest of Daniel's man at MFI formica flatpac, we are going to do something different.....we have got a job lot of MDF and a router, with some perspex for the front doors"

Back
Top Bottom