New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

CFrVzeAWYAATn7Y.jpg
I'm now nursing an excited chub-on.

Have you not been down WHL recently? Construction has already started
Umm, yes. I `m at WHL quite a lot actually sir. And your wrong. Construction hasn`t started. All thats happened is the ground has been cleared (apart from ASM and the existing stadium) for half of a proposed new stadium to be started. But construction has not actually begun. Hope that clears things up for you. Apologies if I`ve just deflated your stalker.

Umm, yes. I `m at WHL quite a lot actually sir. And your wrong. Construction hasn`t started. All thats happened is the ground has been cleared (apart from ASM and the existing stadium) for half of a proposed new stadium to be started. But construction has not actually begun. Hope that clears things up for you. Apologies if I`ve just deflated your stalker.

What do you define construction as? They've started laying foundations, that's construction to me. if you haven't seen that it makes me think you haven't been down there because it's pretty plain to see, unless you're only looking at aerial shots?

Been having a nosey on Google Maps Streetview, they've been gradually demolishing houses on that street from about 5 years ago. But, other than move the boundary fence, they have done nothing more in the last 3 years...another court case pending?

Back
Top Bottom