New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've been happy with UA on the whole - red sponsor aside, the kits have looked good and the cut & quality is great (100% better than Puma, that was like wearing a potato sack).

Thing is with leaked pictures of kits hanging up in shops is without exception they all look crap.
It's not until you actually see it on the players, or in person that you can really decide - and I think this new one will look good when actually viewed properly.

This is how I feel about them for the most part. You're a bit undecided at first take (a lot of that may be down to building up the reveal so much and expecting to be absolutely floored by a jersey, so if your jaw doesn't hit the floor it feels like a let down) but once you see the squad wear them, you get used to it. Still hate yellow on the white jersey - probably always will - but the gold inside the navy panel looks nice.

It's just concept art but saw this on Twitter and thought it was beautiful. Would be great for our last full season at White Hart Lane.

Cg5jQRBWkAA-o0t.jpg:large

It's just concept art but saw this on Twitter and thought it was beautiful. Would be great for our last full season at White Hart Lane.

Cg5jQRBWkAA-o0t.jpg:large
:pochohshit:
Why can't the club see that THIS is all we want.

Plain. Simple. Classy.

I've not bought a home shirt in years. I'd be all over this tho.

someone needs to send this to Levy ASAP... absolute Beaut
I would buy that 10 times over. Boner-inducingly beautiful

Hmmm, dunno about that so much... I think the common concern about it 'not looking very Spurs' would resurface if this ever made it to the First team!

I know it's only a mock-up, but there have been better Spurs efforts out there... ones without the 'subliminal' Arrows on the shirts, and the Artex ceiling pattern on the shorts for starters!

Hmmm, dunno about that so much... I think the common concern about it 'not looking very Spurs' would resurface if this ever made it to the First team!

I know it's only a mock-up, but there have been better Spurs efforts out there... ones without the 'subliminal' Arrows on the shirts, and the Artex ceiling pattern on the shorts for starters!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, my good friend. :) I like a nice bit of artex on me arse

A bit of kit ITK for ya.

Had lunch today with some people who work at Nike HQ and they told me the rumours are true and we have signed a kit deal with Nike for the season after next.

tumblr_o0gc4ou0pS1s6w6foo1_500.gif
As I said before, I bet Levy can't believe his luck at the timing of those negotiations. Hope we'll be getting top whack from them.

Judging from their work on Man City's kits, I'd expect them to be nice and simple, though perhaps not as memorable from year-to year.

Nike+Manchester+City+13-14+Home+Kit.jpg
Manchester-City-New-Jersey-2014-2015.jpg
manchester-city-15-16-home-kit%2B%25281%2529.jpg

Yeah, the main difference each season with the City kits is they alternate between white trim and dark navy trim each season. Expect to see the return of a navy collar next season.

As stated though, they are nice and simple. Unfortunately Nike do seem to revert to templates for a lot of away/third kits, but that's not the end of the world

Yeah, the main difference each season with the City kits is they alternate between white trim and dark navy trim each season. Expect to see the return of a navy collar next season.

As stated though, they are nice and simple. Unfortunately Nike do seem to revert to templates for a lot of away/third kits, but that's not the end of the world

A bright highlighter kit should be expected for the 3rd kit.

Back
Top Bottom