New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Our kit deal with Under Amour will end next season.

I've got good insider knowledge the new deal is not with Nike as expected but with this company...... :levyeyes:

A company in China just unveiled its a premium sports clothing brand, which looks very similar to Under Armour.

Images from Uncle Martian's launch show were shared widely on social media this week when people noticed the blatant similarities between the two sports clothing brands.

A 25-year-old Chinese sports manufacturer Tingfei Long Sporting Goods Co. is behind the new brand, according to Mashable, where we first spotted the story.

Uncle Martian is not even trying to hide the similarities between the two sports clothing brands.

On Weibo, a Chinese social media site, Uncle Martian shared a post that included a photo of the Under Armour logo alongside images from the launch.

Under Armour was not immediately available for comment.

China has fairly similar copyright laws to western countries. It has been a part of the World Trade Organization since 2001, which requires it to establish significant intellectual property laws. The problem is that these copyright laws are difficult to enforce in China, according to the China Business Review.

side-by-side.jpg

Under Armour/Uncle Martian

My first one was an old Umbro all white, round neck, with just the navy cockerel. My mother had to sew a number 6 on it.
I wish I still had that kit.
I also had a great hand me down world cup willie kit from 1966 which I wish I'd kept.
The next one was the Admiral kit in 78, both home and away, which I got for Christmas and Birthday, with a leather minerva.
I loved that Admiral away kit.

Our kit deal with Under Amour will end next season.

I've got good insider knowledge the new deal is not with Nike as expected but with this company...... :levyeyes:

A company in China just unveiled its a premium sports clothing brand, which looks very similar to Under Armour.

Images from Uncle Martian's launch show were shared widely on social media this week when people noticed the blatant similarities between the two sports clothing brands.

A 25-year-old Chinese sports manufacturer Tingfei Long Sporting Goods Co. is behind the new brand, according to Mashable, where we first spotted the story.

Uncle Martian is not even trying to hide the similarities between the two sports clothing brands.

On Weibo, a Chinese social media site, Uncle Martian shared a post that included a photo of the Under Armour logo alongside images from the launch.

Under Armour was not immediately available for comment.

China has fairly similar copyright laws to western countries. It has been a part of the World Trade Organization since 2001, which requires it to establish significant intellectual property laws. The problem is that these copyright laws are difficult to enforce in China, according to the China Business Review.

side-by-side.jpg

Under Armour/Uncle Martian
Fucking hell, the Chinese really are shameless sometimes, aren't they?
:allitongue:

Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman I was wondering if the Spurs shop would be offering CL patches on the kit next season... but then I realised Daniel Levy would probably avoid missing out on an opportunity to make some extra cash.

"Additional Champions League patches to this year's home shirt, only £10*!

*per patch...

*£5 fee for application of patches"

:levylol:

Sorry Mrs. P, the current AIA deal lasts until 2019 and I'd be shocked if they let us change the home kit logo from red to another colour.

Urgh. Just struck me that it means we'll be wearing it in the debut season at the new stadium.
:avbnaa:

They probably won't, no. There is another chance, though. Admittedly, it's very slim, and I can't recall a precedence, but Levy's capable of thinking outside of the box.

If we push on next season, maybe the value of the sponsorship doesn't really fit a insurance company that doesn't have a global focus, anymore. Just going to toss in random number, so don't get hung up on them. But say the added exposure of regular CL and being top end of the PL table is worth 5 fantasymoney per season to AIA in extra exposure, but we can get a more global brand in for, say, 20 fantasymoney more per season than AIA are paying, Levy could most likely buy out AIA for 10 a season.

Really if we took out the red AIA ALL of the kits would look so much better... Sure, I would like the kits to be retro for our last at WHL, but realistically if I could just get the red off...

To be fair to Chelsea, that shirt's pretty decent for them. Nice and simple, with a retro feel. They've also got a sponsors logo that matches the other colours on the shirt. If ours was that style we'd absolutely love the simplicity of it

I hate them with a passion and even more so since monday but Chelscums new kit is very nice.. Proper old school with the pattern in the lining, FUCK i hate myself for liking it.

:dembelefingers: to myself

Back
Top Bottom