Nathan Oduwa

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rainbow flicks and dummy nutmegs... yada-yada-yada... that's all well and good... but what we're all choosing to gloss over is that he is THE SPIT of Chris Rock!
n_oduwa.jpg
1.jpg

Gers fan here (the name kinda gives it away...). We're enjoying having Oduwa up here and he's had a very good performance today, setting up a goal and winning a penalty while ghosting past defenders.

Just back from the match and going to have a wank over some of the skill he showed today. He played for 70 mins and was awarded the sponsors man of the match.

Its hard to think of a player that's been as a exciting as him to watch up here in a long time. He played all over the park and terrorised the Raith defence at every opportunity.

The runs for the penalty and to set up the 3rd were unbelievable. I had my wee girl with me today and she says he's her new favourite player - especially after I told her he's a Yid.

Ok, the opposition are pretty poor but I'm still convinced this kid would certainly be better than Erik Pamela at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom