Nathan Oduwa

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hi lads, I'm a rangers man first and foremost but have always kept an eye on Spurs. Keen to know your opinion on Oduwa, as he's set the place alight at Ibrox recently, fantastic to watch and gets you out your seat. Do you see him as potentially first team material in the future?

It's Warburton that wears the magic hat but I'm sure he can borrow it from time to time . I'm just asking for your opinions on the boy as you have obviously watched him for longer.

Hi lads, I'm a rangers man first and foremost but have always kept an eye on Spurs. Keen to know your opinion on Oduwa, as he's set the place alight at Ibrox recently, fantastic to watch and gets you out your seat. Do you see him as potentially first team material in the future?

That's good to know. I have not watched the youth but our board youth updater rates him highly and is doing a more detailed piece on our podcast on Tues so I'm interested in hearing what he's like.

Does he have pace? That's what Spurs really need at the moment.

That's good to know. I have not watched the youth but our board youth updater rates him highly and is doing a more detailed piece on our podcast on Tues so I'm interested in hearing what he's like.

Does he have pace? That's what Spurs really need at the moment.
he looks really awkward when running but when he gets going yes he has pace. I'm not sure if its a positive or a negative that he doesn't look like he knows what he's doing half the time bit still pulls it off. He was subbed yesterday late on and got a standing ovation for a brilliant performance.

I like him. Seen him a few times for the youth team and he definitely looks like he has the potential.
Scored some cracking goals.
Personally I can seen him being part of the first team squad next season.

He is the sort of player that fans love to watch. Might be too much of a maverick for Poch though. Hope not.

Great to see the boy taking liberties up there.

Looks raw but talented, rather he stays on loan for two seasons as he's only 19. Rangers get up to the Scots Prem next season he can play in the Old Firm in front of 50,000, he'll be a man by the time he comes back.

I wouldn't worry gibbs131 Son & N'iji look quick enough we should be better going forward.

Nice to see a young loanee making such waves, hopefully has a bright future. On a side note if Rangers did get up and in their first season back in the SPL after bankruptcy win the title how Spursy would that be. Current Spurs squad player wins title but not with Spurs.

He has pace, I can you tell that for sure. Goes nicely with his strength (which will improve as he grows and fills out). Bolasie-like in that regard.

I wouldn't say he is awkward or clumsy with the ball, he has very good close control- and because of this he is able to delay his decisions till the last minute which means his movements can look erratic particularly because of his size- not many good dribblers large in stature like him so he stands out.

Quite a few clips of him in the Oduwa thread, not only from his Rangers loan, but pre-season and youth games. He can beat players with tricks, changes of direction and for pace. There are clips of him scoring nice goals but it's too early to say if his finishing is good or not- similarly with his passing. The signs look good, he's creating goals for fun.

He looks the business, love the way he runs at pace with the ball at his feet, he's going to scare the shit out of a lot of defenders in the next 15 years.

The lad appears to have a new nickname. I'm assuming the Starbucks employee was a Gers fan...

c23ab2fb723918b9df92d021afb02400.png

I can confirm he went into my FM first team and led me to Intertoto glory at 2021\2022

My mate, who is a Luton fan watched him all last season, said he was fucking shit. Still division four in England is probably a much a higher level than division two in Scotland

I'm loving following Warburton, Oduwa and Hall at Rangers. Really hoping that Warburton can coach/manage your clb back up to the SPL, but also looking to see how Warburton can improve Oduwa and Hall.
No doubt Nathan looks a talent, but now it moves beyond that. Just one thing I noticed on the recent pen he won, while Oduwa was involved in the build up I noticed that he just stood still a Rangers player to find him. I'm sure Warburton will improve his team play, participation, work ethic, awareness etc...

Back
Top Bottom