Nathan Oduwa

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Team Tanguy

Each Baz like = I give him a call <3
Scored a brace in the U21s against Shitty today, decided to look up some videos.

Some insightful analysis by him on a great assist he made. "Nathan productions... this is how you run past a team yeah ... kapoom... that's disgusting, and then you do it with the left side- kapoom".

You might remember this sexy finish from Ledley's testimonial :ledleylick:

Good touch :pochserious2:

Elastico Nutmeg :levywhoa:

Bamboozles some asian team with step overs and a good shot :adethumbup:

& finally that goal that was all over the Spurs site/social media :pochohshit:

He's 19 years old now. Was on loan at Luton, made 7 appearances and now back for the youths.

Found it disappointing/concerning that he got hardly any game time for Luton... I thought that seeing as they are a League 2 side, he would have at least been good enough to start ever game and make an impact.

Found it disappointing/concerning that he got hardly any game time for Luton... I thought that seeing as they are a League 2 side, he would have at least been good enough to start ever game and make an impact.

0 goals and 0 assists too. For a 19 year old. In league 2. Who didn't get much game time...bit ominous

He has been extremely impressive in the friendly highlights we have seen so far. Love the way he attacks the defence - so direct. Maybe he will get a chance, given he's exactly the style of player we are lacking.

Hard to not be impressed with the highlights of the first few friendlies and he is a big lad. I am really looking forward to seeing some of these young players get a run out in Europa League matches.

He has impressed massively in every friendly in the last few weeks. Hope to see some highlights of this game which should confirm what we can gather from the reports. He's certainly looking very good for a shot at Europa League action, at the minimum.

He has impressed massively in every friendly in the last few weeks. Hope to see some highlights of this game which should confirm what we can gather from the reports. He's certainly looking very good for a shot at Europa League action, at the minimum.
I know it was just the highlights, which when edited can make someone look really good, but on the OS they have the highlights of a recent friendly against Reading. The biggest takeaway is that almost every single attacking play involved Oduwa with him creating space, chances, and pace to our attack.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs-tv/highlights/

I know it was just the highlights, which when edited can make someone look really good, but on the OS they have the highlights of a recent friendly against Reading. The biggest takeaway is that almost every single attacking play involved Oduwa with him creating space, chances, and pace to our attack.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs-tv/highlights/
Well, it was the Onomah and Oduwa show. They were a pretty devastating pair. They're probably not ready for prime time just yet, but dammit, give them Europa League and Cup time, and wait a couple of years. We need to be patient, but with the right encouragement, these two could be something beautiful to watch for a long time.

While behind closed doors friendlies are hardly predictive he certainly appears to be the standout player so far by some distance. Very promising.

Back
Top Bottom