Nathan Oduwa

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That was from Ledleys testimonial. Cracking finish really. Looking at how it's going, I can see him doing that for Rangers this season. Only for it to be ruled out for being too flashy.

Was at the match last night. He started as an attacking midfielder but then was moved to the wing around 60 mins. He was more effective on the wing, as this allowed him to be more direct and run at defenders. However, when he went on a few runs he was continually scythed down, and offered no protection from the incompetent ref. To his credit, he never let his head down and still looked for the ball at every opportunity.

The Ayr United 'fans' were booing him from the first minute if the game. Yes, he's got no connection to Ayr and they were booing him. They're either closet Klan members or don't like skilful players.

The Gers fans absolutely love him at the moment. When he gets his first goal (hopefully against Hibs on Sunday) both him and the fans will go proper mental.

X7mUfDh.png
14t3dk2.jpg

There are very few players who create a buzz like he seems to be doing. Am genuinely excited that we have another home grown gem on our hands. We just need patience because our young players coming through could be the backbone of the club for years to come.

He was a treat to watch. Created a lot, but did give the ball away a bit too much. When he did though it was usually in the final third and was while trying to create something. With the ball at his feet he is extremely exciting, it seemed like everytime he touched it he beat two Ayr players then got hacked down. I never thought I'd be excited to watch 'Gers but I plan on tuning in as much as possible while he is there

Was at the match last night. He started as an attacking midfielder but then was moved to the wing around 60 mins. He was more effective on the wing, as this allowed him to be more direct and run at defenders. However, when he went on a few runs he was continually scythed down, and offered no protection from the incompetent ref. To his credit, he never let his head down and still looked for the ball at every opportunity.

The Ayr United 'fans' were booing him from the first minute if the game. Yes, he's got no connection to Ayr and they were booing him. They're either closet Klan members or don't like skilful players.

The Gers fans absolutely love him at the moment. When he gets his first goal (hopefully against Hibs on Sunday) both him and the fans will go proper mental.

There are very few players who create a buzz like he seems to be doing. Am genuinely excited that we have another home grown gem on our hands. We just need patience because our young players coming through could be the backbone of the club for years to come.
Jeez... second game in and he's still pulling the tricks outta the bag... *hasn't Scotland kicked the fucking talent oot a him yet? Come on, we can't be having with all this raw talent m'larky... time to 'hone' him into the Journeyman midfielder we can all blame and boo when he gives the ball away and it all goes tits up for him in 5 years time!

*I am joking! can't wait to see him score the winner for us in the 2020** CL Final!!!

** Again, I'm joking... it'll be the 2019 Final!!

The fact the Ayr fans were booing him just because he did a rainbow flick v Alloa is pathetic. But again, I think it's good for his development. He's possibly currently the most high profile player in Scotland.

I think the loan thing at Gers is fantastic. He gets valuable game time, playing in front of some huge crowds at a huge stadium. Ok, the standard of football up there isn't great (ahem) but it will certainly toughen him up & sharpen his awareness that people around him are out for his ankles. As long as he doesn't get Charlie Adam'ed up there by some filthmonger I think he will come back a better player with confidence in the big match "atmosphere". I'd rather that than playing in front of a few hundred for a league one outfit. It's also excellent for Gers because he's the type of player that people will pay to go & watch so will stick a few more on the turnstiles each week. Maybe we should send more of our youth players up there if things turn out well- & it looks promising so far

The fact the Ayr fans were booing him just because he did a rainbow flick v Alloa is pathetic. But again, I think it's good for his development. He's possibly currently the most high profile player in Scotland.
It is really pathetic you would think Scottish fans would like this considering the fucking dross their league is now. The one thing I fear is that Oduwa will get kicked and hacked down so much he either gets seriously injured or loses his ambition to take on players.

Everyone is dead on about how good it is for him to be at a big club like Rangers but it is also great that he has Warburton for a manager. Warburton has his teams play technical football, knows how to develop youth, and worked wonders with Pritchard last year. Obviously it's a long season still left but this could be really superb for everyone involved.

Everyone is dead on about how good it is for him to be at a big club like Rangers but it is also great that he has Warburton for a manager. Warburton has his teams play technical football, knows how to develop youth, and worked wonders with Pritchard last year. Obviously it's a long season still left but this could be really superb for everyone involved.
Warburton is also apparently a closet Spurs fan. He may have some extra motive on this.

If Nathan's loan proves to be working out well, we might want to send Josh Onomah up there as well, in January, if we aren't giving him enough minutes down here.

Back
Top Bottom