Nathan Oduwa

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They would appear to be fucking awesome together. Future LW and 10 pairing right there, I think. Give it 3 years, and they'll be our starting pair.
Hopefully we'll get to see them in a few Europa/Cup games to give us a little bit of a preview. I'm sure we will, with Poch's emphasis on youth. These two along with how well Alli is supposed to be training and Cameron Carter Vickers coming through the ranks, things are shaping well.

I know highlights can make the most average of players look amazing, but based on what I've seen from the spurs tv highlights, Oduwa deserves a chance - it's as simple as that. I'm a bit disappointed he is going to the U21 tournament instead of the first team to America, because I think he has earned that trip at least.

I know highlights can make the most average of players look amazing, but based on what I've seen from the spurs tv highlights, Oduwa deserves a chance - it's as simple as that. I'm a bit disappointed he is going to the U21 tournament instead of the first team to America, because I think he has earned that trip at least.

Going to the U21 tournament will probably have been a pre-arranged thing, so he'll have been registered to attend and the U21 manager would have expected him to be there too (had him in his plans), a few good appearances in friendlies shouldn't change this.

There's nothing to say he can't join the first team again for the start of the season, this tournament will give him a lot more playing time than flying out to the US.

As HO2 is quite reactive, it acts as a "cleanser" of the atmosphere by degrading certain organic pollutants. As such, the chemistry of HO2 is of considerable geochemical importance.

:townhmm:

It's a Superoxide called Hydroperoxyl.
:adethumbup::llorishuh::paulinhobored::pochbye::vertna:

....and THAT'S WHY this is the most intellectual forum in club football!!
All the others merely discuss team tactics, signings and kit design...
oh no, we don't stop there... H02 v H20 is the discussion to be in!

Strategy - what to do about Oduwa, Onomah and Alli this yr.
When you throw in Pritchard who has proven himself in lower leagues, I just think any of the young three should go to someone like Brentford for a season loan.
Probably keep Alli who can float between main squad and 21's and loan Oduwa and Onomah.

Back
Top Bottom