Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can violent conduct tackles that are not seen by the ref, no action taken, be pulled for retrospective action?
Who fucking makes these calls?
If there was an FA official watching the game yesterday for incidents of violent conduct caught on camera but missed by the ref then there should be another player charged too.
He could claim it wasn't intentional, but it doesn't matter.

Last edited:
Very surprised they've given him a ban.

Saying that, it does mean we'll see opportunities for other players. Hopefully N'Koudou considering we keep bringing Sissoko on to play him on the wing.

Will probably get 3 games like Aguero so if he's charged before Liverpool tomorrow and accepts - would be essentially 2 PL games

Possibly, but we aren't understaffed in midfield & each time he has played, I've not thought "wow". We have plenty of other options & would like to see N'Koudou feature now. In his brief cameos, I've been impressed with him.
I've liked him too, however very different having to start a game and play/last for 90 mins as opposed to coming on with 20 mins to go running at tiered legs. He will have to manage his efforts plus no doubt be up against a fierce press from the dippers. Whilst we haven't seen anything of Sisokko going forward he has put in some very effective defensive displays. There has to be a reason why Sisokko gets the nod over him, I guess he has better stamina and can defend. Still like you say, his cameo's I have enjoyed and would be good to see if he can test the fragile back four of the dippers.

The only thing I'm suspicious about is the conversation between ref & linesman. They had a long chat before the game resumed & must have been discussing the incident itself as there wasn't much else going on. A bit of handbags but nothing to see there. Surely if they'd agreed that they hadn't seen anything untoward (& I struggle to accept that given their line of sight neither of them saw it) it should have taken a second or 2.
"Did you see it?"
"No"
"Me neither".

Back
Top Bottom