Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One thing that annoys me is the witch hunt. I can recall one of Arter's tackles where he went flying in, on Wanyama I think, studs showing and actually pulled the sock and shinpad down, and there was no mention. Pretty sure that could've been classed as dangerous play.

One thing that annoys me is the witch hunt. I can recall one of Arter's tackles where he went flying in, on Wanyama I think, studs showing and actually pulled the sock and shinpad down, and there was no mention. Pretty sure that could've been classed as dangerous play.

Ahhh... but that comes with the territory. .. Arter plays for 'Plucky little* Bournemouth... a lovely family club'
...whereas Sissoko now plays for EVIL GIANTS WHO ALMOST RUINED PLUCKY LITTLE LEICESTER'S SEASON!

"Must be the Season of the Witch..." let the witch-hunt begin!

*see Leicster last season

Ahhh... but that comes with the territory. .. Arter plays for 'Plucky little* Bournemouth... a lovely family club'
...whereas Sissoko now plays for EVIL GIANTS WHO ALMOST RUINED PLUCKY LITTLE LEICESTER'S SEASON!

"Must be the Season of the Witch..." let the witch-hunt begin!

*see Leicster last season

I agree. But I'm sure there were other incidents in the Chavs match last season but, due to the Witch Hunt it's only Dembele who faced action.
It's not like Costa is a plucky little player playing for a plucky little team.

I agree. But I'm sure there were other incidents in the Chavs match last season but, due to the Witch Hunt it's only Dembele who faced action.
It's not like Costa is a plucky little player playing for a plucky little team.

No... he's a cunty little player from a ridiculously rich 'Sky 4' team!

put Levy on - he pissed the money away...

Ahh, the expected knee jerk.

Of course if we didn't sign him, he wouldn't have been "backing the manager" or "net spend" blah blah blah.

We'll gloss over Dembele clawing at Costa's face, Alli punching Yacob in the stomach, it's only this one particular player that does silly things.

Of course if we didn't sign him, he wouldn't have been "backing the manager" or "net spend" blah blah blah.

We'll gloss over Dembele clawing at Costa's face, Alli punching Yacob in the stomach, it's only this one particular player that does silly things.

I don't think those incidents were glossed over.

I don't think those incidents were glossed over.

They're being glossed over here. The lad has a bit of bite to him, as to plenty of our squad. The manager likes it and he clearly likes the player.

It didn't cost us the game, and was no wear near on the same level of intention as the two incidents I mentioned, so I don't know why he's getting so much grief for it. He's had no pre-season and a handful of games, give him a chance.

Oh get over yourself!

I happen to think the guys a waste of rations, OK?
whether he elbowed Arter the Farter or shagged roger the lodger is of no consequence to me.

I just don't think he is worth a light, and I am clinging to the theory that Poch is a bit more savvy than to pull the guy in at the last minute into an area of the squad that he is comfortably stocked in.

The guy plays like a championship standard player and can't even get a start - what does that say about him?

But hey, if you think he's a good investment, then I'm pleased you're happy.

So - no knee jerk, simply me stating my opinion of the guy as an acquisition and a player.

Back
Top Bottom