McGinn to the Lane?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great. Another unfunny cunt.

Meanwhile in Arcys bat cave.....

tumblr_mafblb5IeT1qhh3fqo1_500.gif
My bet is it's all a bit Josef Fritzl in Mr Space's cave. You really should reconsider the cocks you suck, Carlito

Well, there you have it comrades, Super John McGinn was man of the fucken match at Hampden in Scotland's glorious victory over our Eriksen's Denmark.

The youngster, often cited as being 'better than Zidane' by his home support, played the full 90 in his senior international debut. Eriksen was quoted after the final whistle: 'this kid McGinn is a class apart. Playing against his midfield was like trying to dribble inside a telephone box. It was strange: I should have felt frustrated but instead I felt honoured to be there.'

Eriksen refused to answer questions surrounding an imminent summer transfer of McGinn to White Hart Lane.

The match ended 1 - 0 to the home team.

Scotland 1, Denmark 0: John McGinn excels on Scots debut

McGinn starts for Scotland tonight at Hampden Park, Glasgow. Yes, that's Hampden Park. The home of football. In fact, not only the home of football, but the home of the passing game. Therefore, home of the beautiful game.

So McGinn starts. He'll share the middle of the park with Scott Brown and our own Eriksen. He is of that standard. The highest standard. It is now a fact. Impossible to dispute.

WHO'S A SILLY SAUSAGE NOW THEN? Eh, come on?

Apologies will be graciously accepted without fuss

I was talking about getting Hutton back to the Lane, not McGinn. Whoever the fuck that is.

We really need a Scot in our side, as all our successful sides (apart from the last time we won the League Cup)have had at least one -Mackay/White/Brown in 61; Gilly in 67 and early 70s; Archie in the 80s. In, 1991 we had Justin Edinburgh!

We really need a Scot in our side, as all our successful sides (apart from the last time we won the League Cup)have had at least one -Mackay/White/Brown in 61; Gilly in 67 and early 70s; Archie in the 80s. In, 1991 we had Justin Edinburgh!
My memories of Scots are Richard Gough, Gordon Durie, Colin Calderwood and Alan Hutton. Now, I love Scotland to bits, but they don't have one player in their entire country that I would want in our squad. SausageVince SausageVince you are also boring the fuck out of everyone on this one.

Seven months and ten days sober, wee man. Get that right up ye.

Now I know ye're a No voting hater from Invernaewhere, and that's a shite hand to have been dealt, but lighten up son.

Voted yes you fucking twat, only difference is my national pride hasn't led to me being a delusional fuck. If all you're here to talk about is McGinn then you should fuck off back to hibsnet because I doubt I'm the only one sick of you now.

So you don't deny the Invernaewhere part then?

Honestly mate, Glasgow is the most embarrassing city in Scotland, and I'm including Dundee in that list.

I wouldn't live in your shitehole even if you paid me. As for Scottish football, who should we be proud of? Two Tattie munching twats that should probably head back to Ireland, or the two teams who have went through administration in the last 6 years?

Back
Top Bottom