McGinn to the Lane?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fair shout I'd agree with most of them. Maybe not Kenny Miller, that's laughable. However, none of those players transferred within the past 4 years since the standard of football in Scotland has dropped even further (Jelavic and Naismith leaving in 2012, the season Rangers died).

Being a part-time Celtic supporter I wouldn't agree I have an anti-Scottish snobbery, just realistic.

How much should Levy pay for McGinn? Remember, he only recently signed for the cabbage

Fair shout I'd agree with most of them. Maybe not Kenny Miller, that's laughable. However, none of those players transferred within the past 4 years since the standard of football in Scotland has dropped even further (Jelavic and Naismith leaving in 2012, the season Rangers died).

Being a part-time Celtic supporter I wouldn't agree I have an anti-Scottish snobbery, just realistic.
The standard of the Scottish game has risen since Rangers died. Less asset stripping by the old firm - more opportunity for the youth to develop.

How about Wanyama? We chased him pretty hard, and he has certainly held his own in the Premier League.

Back
Top Bottom