McGinn to the Lane?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anthony Stokes scored 3 in 36 for Sunderland in the league so a 1 in 12 ratio , 0 in 12 for Sheffield utd no need for a ratio and finally scored 1 in 13 for Palace so 4 in 61 in total in England. He's 27 the only potentiial he has in regards to Tottenham is to be potentially the worst player Spurs have ever signed!
Bold statement, seeing that we've had some right fucking cloggers play for us over the years.

Anthony Stokes scored 3 in 36 for Sunderland in the league so a 1 in 12 ratio , 0 in 12 for Sheffield utd no need for a ratio and finally scored 1 in 13 for Palace so 4 in 61 in total in England. He's 27 the only potentiial he has in regards to Tottenham is to be potentially the worst player Spurs have ever signed!
Again, we shouldn't be signing him, but to quote goal scoring stats for three shite teams, where he probably received no service and spent most of his time ere as a defensive midfielder practically, doesn't mean a player couldn't thrive under different circumstances.

I'm as well quoting his record for The Tims and saying that's proof he's the next Ronaldo, completely disregarding the quality of service he's been getting and the comparative strength of the teams he's playing against.

The point still stands.

I was wetter than a haddock's gusset when we signed Rebrov and he was shite. And we sign Alli from MK and he's fucking amazing. Stats, previous teams, previous performances, etc mean fuck all. Many players have made the big time after being previously shite.

The whole Leicester team for example. Obviously a skip full of meds helps.....

The point still stands.

I was wetter than a haddock's gusset when we signed Rebrov and he was shite. And we sign Alli from MK and he's fucking amazing. Stats, previous teams, previous performances, etc mean fuck all. Many players have made the big time after being previously shite.

The whole Leicester team for example. Obviously a skip full of meds helps.....
My 'sign Anthony Stokes the 27 yr old Harry Kane' was not meant to be serious chaps.

Back
Top Bottom