McGinn to the Lane?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Honestly mate, Glasgow is the most embarrassing city in Scotland, and I'm including Dundee in that list.

I wouldn't live in your shitehole even if you paid me. As for Scottish football, who should we be proud of? Two Tattie munching twats that should probably head back to Ireland, or the two teams who have went through administration in the last 6 years?
Third Lanark. Get yersel down to Cathkin Park. Soak up the splendid urban decay in Scotland's finest cultural centre

Did McGinn play today? If so was he that big bloke who walks around the midfield doing nothing. God he looked 10 mile off the pace. I was expecting to be blown away, instead I saw a 3rd rate Huddlestone understudy.

Sign Stokes. The 27 yr old Scottish Harry Kane

Last edited:
God there were more than 30k les supporters at Hampen today in the SCF and the atmosphere was better than all the 80+k cunts are making at Wembley.
What a shit game.
Well done Pardew, bore us all to death trying to grind out a undeserved result. Couldn't get two more dire tactical cunts in charge. Boring, plodding, Man U against it back and defend Palace and hit them with aggressive, physical CA.
I hope you lose now Pardew, as you have instructed your team to nick it, if they can.

Did McGinn play today? If so was he that big bloke who walks around the midfield doing nothing. God he looked 10 mile off the pace. I was expecting to be blown away, instead I saw a 3rd rate Huddlestone understudy.

Would have loved to see what a fit Huddlestone could have done after a full Poch pre-season

Would have loved to see what a fit Huddlestone could have done after a full Poch pre-season
After a Poch Pre season Huddelstone would have jacked it all in, after being sick for the 20th time.
W7ojfU6.jpg

Notice how Tom watched his Diet and monitored his nutritional intake. That's a Mc D's healthy option meal!
pO1UUvd.jpg

'MP to TH: 'Preesss tommie, preeesssss!....tomátela!'
MP to JP: “qué pica toca?
Jesus to MP: 'Preesss? más dificil que cagar en un frasquito!'
MP: 'Echar panza'

Last edited:

Well, Stokes isn't Scottish, but, aye, I think he wouldn't be a bad signing as back up. Under the correct management, he is an excellent goal scorer.

McGinn bears no resemblance to Huddlestone. McGinn is the engine room of that Hibs team and, indeed, the Scotland team when he had his debut against Denmark and won man of the match. You've described him so incorrectly (big and pedestrian) I think you might have mistaken him for some other player. McGinn was wearing number 18. He's quite slight yet powerful. A sinewy little cunt of the highest order.

Well, Stokes isn't Scottish, but, aye, I think he wouldn't be a bad signing as back up. Under the correct management, he is an excellent goal scorer.

McGinn bears no resemblance to Huddlestone. McGinn is the engine room of that Hibs team and, indeed, the Scotland team when he had his debut against Denmark and won man of the match. You've described him so incorrectly (big and pedestrian) I think you might have mistaken him for some other player. McGinn was wearing number 18. He's quite slight yet powerful. A sinewy little cunt of the highest order.

He's fucking crap as is Anthony Stokes who I believe is a failed gooner, neither would get anywhere near Tottenhams level in a million years , stop this nonsense.

Anthony Stokes dad is a prominent member of the Real IRA in Dublin...he got himself in quite a bit of bother recently...

Anthony Stokes dad is a prominent member of the Real IRA in Dublin...he got himself in quite a bit of bother recently...
And? Are we to conduct background checks on the families of players before considering signing them?

In any case, I didn't originally suggest signing Stokes. I just agreed that he wouldn't be bad back up for Kane.

Yes, he's a failed gooner.

He's fucking crap as is Anthony Stokes who I believe is a failed gooner, neither would get anywhere near Tottenhams level in a million years , stop this nonsense.
Dicks like you have no understanding of the game.

There is success to be had in bringing players from a lower level to ours if they look like they have talent. I bet you thought Dele was a waste of money because he came from MK Dons. Most top level players started lower down the ranks. Get a grip.

Your misplaced sense of hubris has no place among the Spurs support.

First time I've seen McGinn yesterday and I was impressed. Need to keep a sense of perspective considering the opposition though. I'd have looked half decent against that lot.

Dicks like you have no understanding of the game.

There is success to be had in bringing players from a lower level to ours if they look like they have talent. I bet you thought Dele was a waste of money because he came from MK Dons. Most top level players started lower down the ranks. Get a grip.

Your misplaced sense of hubris has no place among the Spurs support.

Drivel of a fucking idiot , Anthony Stokes has played at premier league level he played 36 games for Sunderland , do you know how many goals he scored ? Do you ? Now tell me he's a good signing for Spurs

Drivel of a fucking idiot , Anthony Stokes has played at premier league level he played 36 games for Sunderland , do you know how many goals he scored ? Do you ? Now tell me he's a good signing for Spurs
Danny Rose played around that many games for Sunderland. Doesn't make him shite.

Danny Rose played well for Sunderland FFS
My point (that I obviously singularly failed to make) is that just because some one wasn't very good in the past for another team, doesn't make them shite now. I don't think Stokes is anywhere good enough for us, but what the fuck do I know about potential? About the same as you and everyone else on here - fuck all.

My point (that I obviously singularly failed to make) is that just because some one wasn't very good in the past for another team, doesn't make them shite now. I don't think Stokes is anywhere good enough for us, but what the fuck do I know about potential? About the same as you and everyone else on here - fuck all.

Anthony Stokes scored 3 in 36 for Sunderland in the league so a 1 in 12 ratio , 0 in 12 for Sheffield utd no need for a ratio and finally scored 1 in 13 for Palace so 4 in 61 in total in England. He's 27 the only potentiial he has in regards to Tottenham is to be potentially the worst player Spurs have ever signed!

Back
Top Bottom