Man United away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bentaleb single handedly sinking the ship. Dier has played okay... lost the ball under pressure a few times as well, but he hasn't totally killed attacks and given United the lead like Beny. Sigh.

Conversely, Dembele has looked great under pressure. Doing exactly what he needs to be doing in their half.
but but but............. you told me he was Christ reborn and that I knew nothing when I said that he wasn't all that special.
You told me, you promised me.......

Anyone no a free mobile ap for streaming the match? Listening to the match on the radio and its killing me!:walkercry:

Oh the melting! Bentaleb having a really bad game no doubt and Dier no help at all, all we have to do is get behind that first layer of midfield and it's open season, like we did first 20 mins, their keeper looks like someone who won a prize to play for United

We can get something back against these franchise cunts, shame they get every decision mind

Bentaleb looks too confident. Like he's made it. He's playing with a swagger but not backing it up with a performance. Needs to get back to basics and just keep it simple and work hard.

45 minutes and people are calling him shit.

I've missed this! :pocheyes:

Fan darling or not, Bentaleb is having a nightmare. And the passing isn't the worst thing either, he is constantly making the wrong decisions.

We need a proper defensive midfielder, a.o.

And why TF not give Vejlkovic a go? Can't be worse than Dier in that position

Bentaleb is not having a good game, need to bring him off. Unlucky for Walker really as he's the butt of a poor joke which was Bentaleb's pass.

We were doing well before that. Also don't rate Vorm much, but never did tbh. I wasn't surprised when the goal went in. Different story if Lloris was fit enough.

Given all the negativity surrounding the Audi Cup etc. 1-0 down at HT isn't the end of the world.

Still think we can get something out of this.

:bentalebscream:

Oh the melting! Bentaleb having a really bad game no doubt and Dier no help at all, all we have to do is get behind that first layer of midfield and it's open season, like we did first 20 mins, their keeper looks like someone who won a prize to play for United

We can get something back against these franchise cunts, shame they get every decision mind
Dier has been brilliant so far

The problem is very much on the bench & in the board room.

We look leggy, uninspired & slow as a snail...this must be the Poch way as looked like this last year & we have far too many players who are not leaders. A game is 90 minutes, not 20 so let's see what the coach can do ! I expect fuck all

Typical Spurs which is the same thing season after season. All good build up play and pretty much on top for 20 mins then ........ Gift!!!! Spurs the gift that keeps on giving. When will it ever change for us?

We are lacking energy and the right mentality. Mason would improve us in those areas and he can't do any worse than Bentaleb right now. Would also give Lamela a chance here.

Back
Top Bottom