Man United away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I dont wana make Bentaleb the scapegoat, but honestly, he needs to be more focused! He makes too many sloppy passes ... and this isn't the first time that it led to a goal concede.

Other than that, we're still in it ... COYS!!!!

Far too slow getting the ball from defense to the midfield, I know their trying to control the ball more in defence, but taking so long to move it up the field is just going to invite pressure

If we'd acted like a fucking football club this summer and bought in a proper midfield with some experience we could of taken this lot, Bentaleb and dier midfield is an absolute piss take

Bentaleb single handedly sinking the ship. Dier has played okay... lost the ball under pressure a few times as well, but he hasn't totally killed attacks and given United the lead like Beny. Sigh.

Conversely, Dembele has looked great under pressure. Doing exactly what he needs to be doing in their half.

]
If we'd acted like a fucking football club this summer and bought in a proper midfield with some experience we could of taken this lot, Bentaleb and dier midfield is an absolute piss take

taking a defender who was responsible for us conceding 5-6 goals last season and putting in midfield is a pistake. as much as our french dm's were vilified, they werent' as bad

I think Dembele has been good. Chadli offering nothing, I'd only be tempted to keep him on because he can score and Romero is poo.

Kane needs to bully more. He's too nice.

Bentaleb has been ghastly. I'd be tempted to sub him at half time. Alli or Carroll would do.

I don't think Bentaleb is particularly overrated, but he's young and inconsistent, and fucking suicidal when he's having a bad day.

Dier has had just as many horrible mistakes. With him it's just a case of him simply not being a CM.

Let's hope that Poch can get the lads up at halftime. We were playing well until we conceded the goal.

We can't collapse after allowing a goal.

Can't remember when I've seen so maybe back passes before. I know you build from the back at times but fuck they seem to be looking to go backwards before moving forwards in attack.

Hopefully we can come out cracking after the half like we did at the start and feed Harry instead of Rooney. Think we need to bring on Alli and v Lamela.

I don't think Bentaleb is particularly overrated, but he's young and inconsistent, and fucking suicidal when he's having a bad day.

Dier has had just as many horrible mistakes. With him it's just a case of him simply not being a CM.

tell that to the guy who thought it was a bright idea making kaboul and adebayor captain and vice captain

Back
Top Bottom