LP list updated

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Does anyone remember the nice plain navy scarf they gave away with member packs about 7 or 8 years ago? It was actually a really nice scarf, a nice soft fabric rather than the rough stuff they make normal fan scarves out of. Totally good for everyday use.

Well I can't bloody well find mine :dawsonmean:
I have one of those 'saville rouge' scarves. Navy and white, old style and in cashmere. Lovely scarf that I wear for the colder months.
Very pricey but lovely scarf, nice and soft. Got me missus to get it for me as a gift a couple of christmas's ago
http://www.savile-rogue.com/england...ball-scarf-in-the-colours-of-tott-hotsp-p2332

I also think that a lot of people will not be ready for the whole ballot thing. I do think it's OTT - maybe a good idea for Ars* and Ch*vs games.

I just got a lovely box delivered to me from Tottenham which include a few things. The scarf aint half bad.
Mine arrived this morning, I likey, likey, easily wear this on a non-football match day. Not sure if scarf will replace the cashmere one on a Jan/February night game though.

This is not the Tottenham I know, cheap CL tickets, half price concessions at Wembley, smart scarfs in members packs!

Back
Top Bottom