LP list updated

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You have -230 loyalty points, deducted by manual adjustment on 13/07/2016, 16:50

:vdvcry:
There's something wrong with what they show on the statements... you'll only be losing 1 season's worth of LPs. My dad's account is showing as having lost 338 by manual adjustment, but still at 181, which is only about 50-60 less than the end of last season, which seems about right.

You'd think that they'd be able to display it correctly to stop people from panicking!

There's something wrong with what they show on the statements... you'll only be losing 1 season's worth of LPs. My dad's account is showing as having lost 338 by manual adjustment, but still at 181, which is only about 50-60 less than the end of last season, which seems about right.

You'd think that they'd be able to display it correctly to stop people from panicking!

I don't think I've actually lost any - maybe the 230 is the cumulative total of all of the years

I don't think I've actually lost any - maybe the 230 is the cumulative total of all of the years

You are correct, it says so on the article on the website.

I went down about 80, sitting at 443 now, safety in the top 200 of members. Looks likes its only going to be relevant for daft kick off time away games up north and Category A homes though.

You are correct, it says so on the article on the website.

I went down about 80, sitting at 443 now, safety in the top 200 of members. Looks likes its only going to be relevant for daft kick off time away games up north and Category A homes though.
Indeed... I really think that 10-20% of away allocations should go to members

Indeed... I really think that 10-20% of away allocations should go to members

I did mention this to the dear old trust and it wasn't even acknowledged.....the season ticket only policy keeps a closed shop where people buy and sell on just to keep the points. Those who actually go don't get recognition of their own.

I did mention this to the dear old trust and it wasn't even acknowledged.....the season ticket only policy keeps a closed shop where people buy and sell on just to keep the points. Those who actually go don't get recognition of their own.
Yup... but short of having a ridiculously draconian system of having names printed on tickets and needing to show matching photo ID with the ticket to get into a ground, there's not really an alternative

Just read that the ballot has been done for Palace. Tells you to log into you account and click on Palce to see if you have been successful and at what price point.
When I do that it tells me to login again?
I have logged out, clicked on palace tells me to log in... do that click on Palace again and log in in red comes up again?
I suppose I have been unsuccessful.
Apparently 7,400 went for 5,000 tickets.

7,400 is a ridiculously low number of applications, I suspect it'll be more difficult to get tickets as the season goes on.

Plenty of people with kids are still on holiday. I think there will be tickets on Stub Hub as STs who can't make it offload.

However, I agree that as the season goes on it will more difficult to 'win' the raffle.

Tbf that's not entirely true - it was only when we doing well last season where games other than Woolwich away went exclusively to season ticket holders.

Really not difficult over the last 5 seasons to have got yourself into the top 3,000 points with a season ticket, in fact you just have to go to home cup games and you fly up the list.

I've got 123 on a Season Ticket. Disconcerting to see the majority of transactions as "Manual Adjustment" - couldn't they just say what the adjustment is...?!

Impossible to work out but doesn't look like I've been allocated the Champions League multipack points yet.

Got block 45 for the Palace match (ticked off at upper and lower Park Lane to have a better chance). Anyone been there? Right next to the away support. It says "The seat you previously purchased has PRC/CRC restrictions on them" (partly and completely restricted view). What exactly is restricting the view?

Tbf that's not entirely true - it was only when we doing well last season where games other than Woolwich away went exclusively to season ticket holders.

Really not difficult over the last 5 seasons to have got yourself into the top 3,000 points with a season ticket, in fact you just have to go to home cup games and you fly up the list.

I get your point but I think I used to use the example about 'loyalty' being a member could go to all the northern away games at silly kick off times, yet a STH who hadn't gone to any aways had more chance of a ticket for the NLD. Obviously you'd need to attend a decent number to actually get one, but its the principle.

Then again I suppose you could counter it by saying you'd create a closed members bracket and a closed STH bracket so it doesn't really solve the issue. Whatever way it is done people are going to be pissed off.

Back
Top Bottom