LP list updated

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In all honesty the current system seems to be the fairest way (not without fault though) it rewards both those who have been going for a while (most cases) in that ST have priority. As well as rewarding those who go constantly with the he point cut off.

I'd agree it could do with tweaking a bit, possibly more points for renewing the more years you've had the ST or maybe 5-10% held back for members.

Spot on.. Which ever way would upset someone.. I hardly go to the far flung away games any more and almost get punished for it.. I guess in a way it's fair as those that go to Swansea or Sunderland deserve to be rewarded.
Damned if you do......

has anyone got a simple explanation of how the season ticket LP system works. A mate recently had over 400 points reduced by manual adjustment. how does the byzantine system works.

has anyone got a simple explanation of how the season ticket LP system works. A mate recently had over 400 points reduced by manual adjustment. how does the byzantine system works.

Reduces your points since the system was introduced. Must be an overall tally somewhere and the manual deduction takes into account your last 5 seasons...

but what determines wheather you have a manual adjustment

Everyone does have because the club only use LPs gained over the last 5 seasons for the current season.

EG. 100 points gained a season over 7 seasons....gives you 700. The manual would be -200 because you can only use what you've earned over the past 5 years. The longer you've been a member/STH the more points you'll accumulate and therefore 'lose' with a manual adjustment but the actual loss per year is just taking off the 6th past season.

Or something like that.....

Everyone does have because the club only use LPs gained over the last 5 seasons for the current season.

EG. 100 points gained a season over 7 seasons....gives you 700. The manual would be -200 because you can only use what you've earned over the past 5 years. The longer you've been a member/STH the more points you'll accumulate and therefore 'lose' with a manual adjustment but the actual loss per year is just taking off the 6th past season.

Or something like that.....
I know this sounds mad but what actually drives weather you have a cut or not.

I know this sounds mad but what actually drives weather you have a cut or not.
What drives it is whether or not you were a member 4 years ago. If you only joined within the last 4 years then you won't get any points deducted. Your loyalty point total is a rolling total of what you've earned over the last 4 complete seasons, plus any for the current season in progress.

Therefore the 'manual adjustment' that we've had recently is equal to the total number of LPs you earned in seasons 2011-12 and earlier

See Loyalty points – iSPURS for more info, in particular see How are loyalty points totals adjusted?
for the club's explanation of the deduction.

Then there's one more subtlety to it, which is that if you became a ST holder within the last 4 seasons, that would have reset your points to zero, so your LP total would only go back to when you became a ST holder.

I want my scarf! I have a space earmarked in the cupboard for it.
Great intelligence Naylor. Haven't got mine yet but seen this posted on twitter today. Looks quite posh. Bet the scarf is short and thin, I'll give it to the Mrs if it is, she is used to receiving a short thin thing for years.
CowylfTXgAAJDBh.jpg

Does anyone remember the nice plain navy scarf they gave away with member packs about 7 or 8 years ago? It was actually a really nice scarf, a nice soft fabric rather than the rough stuff they make normal fan scarves out of. Totally good for everyday use.

Well I can't bloody well find mine :dawsonmean:

So does this mean anyone with 150+ LP will be guaranteed a Cat A match this season? Assuming there are at least 4,000 seats on offer?

000 - 049: 22,777
050 - 099: 34,646
100 - 149: 12,053
150 - 199: 3,981
200 - 249: 1,635
250 - 299: 747
300 - 349: 335
350 - 399: 199
400 - 449: 103
450 - 499: 34
500 - 549: 21
550 - 599: 18
600+: 16

There were just over 5000 for Palace. From how I read it you've basically got to apply for every price range to be guaranteed a ticket for Cat A even if you're in the top 5000. It is explained better on the ticketing FAQ page on the website.

Does anyone remember the nice plain navy scarf they gave away with member packs about 7 or 8 years ago? It was actually a really nice scarf, a nice soft fabric rather than the rough stuff they make normal fan scarves out of. Totally good for everyday use.

Well I can't bloody well find mine :dawsonmean:

I still have mine - the Spurs logo is subtle enough to wear it to work and not look weird as well.

There were just over 5000 for Palace. From how I read it you've basically got to apply for every price range to be guaranteed a ticket for Cat A even if you're in the top 5000. It is explained better on the ticketing FAQ page on the website.

Granted, but I'm talking about applying for any ticket. If you REALLY want to go to the Man Utd game in May you'll apply for every level.

I'm on 125... pretty much borderline. I didn't apply for Liverpool nor Palace as I'm away both days (T20 Edgbaston on the Palace day!) but will apply to City (assume that's a Cat A) at all price points, it will be interesting to see if I get in there - I'd almost be surprised if I didn't.

Granted, but I'm talking about applying for any ticket. If you REALLY want to go to the Man Utd game in May you'll apply for every level.

I'm on 125... pretty much borderline. I didn't apply for Liverpool nor Palace as I'm away both days (T20 Edgbaston on the Palace day!) but will apply to City (assume that's a Cat A) at all price points, it will be interesting to see if I get in there - I'd almost be surprised if I didn't.
See this post from a while ago - used the April LP table but won't have changed much: is it worth have a membership for next Season.
The trust said back then we were looking at 4000 tickets available to members per match, but if it stays as 5000 like for Palace then obviously would be looking at less points needed.
Gotta get to all those home cup games to give yourself the best chance - especially if we get some easy League/FA cup ties at home that won't be too in demand, could be 3-5 LPs from those

Cat As are LPs. I have applied for North or South upper for the Dippers (couldn't specify). I am in the top 700 or so for members so I will very pissed off if I somehow don't get one!

Back
Top Bottom