Loads of lolz - thankyou Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

U8WMHFa.jpg

Didnt he do that already by getting banned for the first handful of games?
Im convinced if he doesnt get the move he wants, then he will do something to get banned again. TBH, if i were Liverpool, i would have seriously considered naming a minimum price for non english clubs and let a bidding war take place

Make sense. Then again, if I were Liverpool I wouldnt have supported him like they did, worshiped him like they did and tried to make him stay like they did. Id have had him out the door at the earliest opportunity!

Make sense. Then again, if I were Liverpool I wouldnt have supported him like they did, worshiped him like they did and tried to make him stay like they did. Id have had him out the door at the earliest opportunity!
Easy to say from the top of the table looking down, but he's pretty much their only good player. Without him they are all kinds of average and would be destined for the lower half of the table. I completely understand it. No set of fans more demanding in this country than the bindippers. This appeases them in the short term.

While I understand that, I dont accept it. I do believe a club should have values and that those values are even more precious than a few extra points (at their expense).

If it were my club result could have suffered for getting rid of him, but it would be the only course of action I could take.

That said, this is Liverpool we are talking about, its quite probable Suarez fits their value system perfectly well

More horse shit from David Brent and the worlds biggest footballing family.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/418411/Pepe-Reina-in-write-blast-at-Brendan-Rodgers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...says-Pepe-Reina-leave-flirting-Barcelona.html

'Flirtations' with Barca will get you shifted out on loan but openly courting Woolwich via several newspapers while at the same time proving the liverpool manager is liar and a hypocrite will get you desperate pleas to stay another season.

Liverpool are a footballing family....the type of family that would dump grandad off at shitty nursing home and leave him there to rot with nothing more then the clothes on his back. The whole club is an old colostomy bag bursting at the seams.

That is why whenever I see a human in a dippers shirt , regardless of age, sex or whatever, I immediately think scum. They are horrible, arrogant ( without reason) freaks.

I'm happy that Brent is seemingly fucking up that squad to levels KKKing Kenny could only dream of the senile twat. Top 8 if they're lucky & yet more fuel for the greatest victims on the planet.

Back
Top Bottom