Loads of lolz - thankyou Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You've got to wonder about people who decide to get all pro-Nazi to fuel vent hatred toward Jews / black people...
It's almost like they don't consider the fact their own grandparents and other family members probably fought against, and died at the hands of the Nazi's. And that 90% of these Swastika waving dipshits would have been executed by the Nazi army because of their appearance/nationality/ethnicity anyway.

its a common rule that extremists do not think beyond the mindset that has been given to them by their superiors. Do not challenge the truth , do as i say dont do as i do etc

After discussing the Willian situation and putting #LFC after it, I got this:

jb2FyzQ.png

Awesome.

You've got to wonder about people who decide to get all pro-Nazi to fuel vent hatred toward Jews / black people...
It's almost like they don't consider the fact their own grandparents and other family members probably fought against, and died at the hands of the Nazi's. And that 90% of these Swastika waving dipshits would have been executed by the Nazi army because of their appearance/nationality/ethnicity anyway.
Or obvious mental retardation

Sadly the modern supporter at both Liverpool and City have taken to throwing around antisemitism like ducks to water.

Last year I was right next to the home supporters when away at Anfield and CoMS - and there seems to be an alarming number of them turning back to the 80's generalism of us being 'rich, southern Jews'.

The abuse was using the word "Jew" - not "yid". Along with the other stuff which I won't recount.

Not so much with Liverpool, but I don't remember City fans taking that tack much in the past. A lot of this stuff seems to be making a resurgency through scummy little wankers in their 20's who probably only switched from supporting United 18 months ago.

To be fair , the OP in that thread is a pretty balanced view of how things are between us and LFC

Yeah it starts off pretty balanced but once you go through all 15 pages you will die from laughter with the delusion of some fans, once i saw a guy say mignolet was a better keeper than lloris i had to pause for a moment before i could resume reading

i am biased but convinced that Mignolet is a better keeper than Lloris

Really? :llorisserious:

I think Lloris is one of the best keepers when it comes to reading the game. But then again I've only seen Mignolet play a handful of times for a rubbish Sunderland side.

But Mignolet was a great choice in Fantasy Football. :avblol:

Really? :llorisserious:

I think Lloris is one of the best keepers when it comes to reading the game. But then again I've only seen Mignolet play a handful of times for a rubbish Sunderland side.

But Mignolet was a great choice in Fantasy Football. :avblol:

Yes really , Lloris understanding of the game is better but Mignolet is stronger on high balls , more commanding in the box and his range of passing is better. But the best at the moment is Courtois (Chelsea owned) , never seen a goalie like him in my life.

But i also think Lloris is a superb goalie, no disrespect towards our french lock on the door.

Yes really , Lloris understanding of the game is better but Mignolet is stronger on high balls , more commanding in the box and his range of passing is better. But the best at the moment is Courtois (Chelsea owned) , never seen a goalie like him in my life.

But i also think Lloris is a superb goalie, no disrespect towards our french lock on the door.

You clearly didn't see him flapping around like a carrier bag caught in the breeze against Stoke on Saturday. He looked very vulnerable to the high balls.

Back
Top Bottom