Loads of lolz - thankyou Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

there PR machine is so incredibly incompetent.

- Racism is fine, as long as your completely ingorant.
- Our "ordeal" is much more important than the issue of racism in football.
- It's OK for our players to dish out racial abuse, we'll support them, but not the fans. We'll condem them.
- Look at us, we've rescued this poor blsck fella from south africa, this makes everything OK, Ron Atkinson said so.

They will soon run out of bulletts, never mind feet to shoot themselves in.

EPIC FAIL!

I'm eagerly awaiting the next statement to start with the words "whagwan bredren" contain many uses of the word "blood" and sign off with "Peace out my n****s"

Oh and of course the next time they get punished we'll hear the " Iz it coz I Iz Scouse?" retort

13153061.jpg

Don't have Photoshop to pop Suarez's head on there so deal with it

From 101 goals.com

Oh dear. You couldn’t make this up. As our good friends Mediwatch rightly point out: “Moneyball Lolz.”

With Stewart Downing currently notching the underwhelming statistic of no goals and no assists this season a horribly embarrassing story has emerged about Liverpool’s American owners John Henry and Tom Werner.

According to James Pearce in today’s Liverpool Echo: “When John Henry and Tom Werner were informed about Liverpool FC’s interest in Stewart Downing last summer they turned to the internet to find out more. The Reds’ principal owner and chairman stumbled across a video on YouTube which grabbed their attention.

‘There was some footage of Stewart where he is, from 30 yards away, kicking a football into five different trash cans and it’s brilliant,’ Werner recalled. John and I said: ‘Oh my god, this player is brilliant, we’ve got to figure out a way to make a deal with him’.’ The American duo later discovered the footage had been doctored but the excitement at Downing’s arrival remained.”

Besides his performances on the pitch for Liverpool, and recent off-field indiscretions, this story is likely to heap further embarrassment on Stewart Downing’s time at Anfield.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HCvpk1QsaM[/youtube]

Back
Top Bottom