Loads of lolz - thankyou Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Apparently referees have been instructed to book any Liverpool player who passes the ball to Carroll as it is deliberate time-wasting.

AkCmjJ6CQAA_m4r.jpg

Cunt.

I can't understand his Scouse accent it's far too strong :adegrin:

Oh and he's the worst fucking ninja i've ever seen in my life.

He's a bit like Danny Dyer come to think of it. "God knows what my neighbours would think.....well I don't have neighbours, but if I did they'd be kicking off" Propa nawty :nawty:

Nice of those cunts to have the balls to show their faces when making these statements. Cowards.

BTW, Carroll + Henderson + Downing > Spurs Starting XI

In cost of buying them, that is. FROFL

Ben said:
there PR machine is so incredibly incompetent.

- Racism is fine, as long as your completely ingorant.
- Our "ordeal" is much more important than the issue of racism in football.
- It's OK for our players to dish out racial abuse, we'll support them, but not the fans. We'll condem them.
- Look at us, we've rescued this poor blsck fella from south africa, this makes everything OK, Ron Atkinson said so.

They will soon run out of bulletts, never mind feet to shoot themselves in.

EPIC FAIL!

FROFL!!!!

Pwn3d!!!!1!!

Back
Top Bottom