Loads of lolz - thankyou Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

e0980c2a-6df3-4a84-82df-e0b913533cd5_500.jpg

Where are all the Woolwich fans who said it was a done deal?

Really, they had more of a chance signing this kid than Suarez

Raheem Stirling showing that he has a deep understanding of liverpool's traditions.....

http://tinyurl.com/lkztzty

Liverpool's Raheem Sterling charged with assault

The 18-year-old winger entered a not guilty plea at Liverpool Magistrates' Court, a court official said.
He spent last night in a police cell after being arrested at 10.30pm
following an incident in Page Moss, Huyton, Liverpool.
Sterling was granted conditional bail and will stand trial at the same court on September 20.
A Merseyside Police spokesman said: "Raheem Sterling, 18, of Woolton, was charged with Section 39 common assault.
"Sterling was remanded in custody to appear at Liverpool Magistrates' Court today."

The news comes just a day after England manager Roy Hodgson insisted he will decide for himself whether Sterling has the right attitude to become an England player.
He said: "It's very dangerous to start taking other people's judgements.
"It would be wrong to start saying I'm going to hold something against a player when I haven't actually been there myself.
"If I pick a player and it turns out that he doesn't have a good attitude, I will make the call then.
"He's still under 21, but I think there's a very exciting talent there."

Sorry but Rogers has dug his own grave on this one...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23653350

He (Dalglish too) and Liverpool have pandered to this sociopathic little worm for the last two or three years, they can't turn around now and act like they are surprised and disgusted by his actions.
i were trying to explain this to m,y glory boy liverpool supporting brother last night. he doesnt seem to get the idea that a player with 25 games missed due to suspension in 3 years is a bit of a shit
"its his agent causing trouble" was thrown back at me several times

So David Brent said he wanted an apology from Suarez before he would be allowed to trian with the first team and now Suarez (according to Sky Sports News) has apparently said he has no intention of apologising, another public disaster for Rodgers.

Back
Top Bottom