Loads of lolz - thankyou Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

null_zps9b22fda9.jpg

If Liverpool sell Suarez to Woolwich (or even us) then it's the end of them as a sleeping giant and full transformation into a Europa League side. In all likelihood, the top 3 places next season (and next few seasons) are taken and it's us, Liverpool and Woolwich aiming for 4th so selling their only competive advantage to a direct rival might as well be waving the white flag.

They should do a Levy and flog him on outside the Prem for Β£5m-Β£10m under the price Woolwich are willing to pay.

If Liverpool sell Suarez to Woolwich (or even us) then it's the end of them as a sleeping giant and full transformation into a Europa League side. In all likelihood, the top 3 places next season (and next few seasons) are taken and it's us, Liverpool and Woolwich aiming for 4th so selling their only competive advantage to a direct rival might as well be waving the white flag.

They should do a Levy and flog him on outside the Prem for Β£5m-Β£10m under the price Woolwich are willing to pay.

You think Man U are nailed on Top 3?
I'm not so sure. I really think SAF going is huge

Plus Rooney's bellyaching and their apparent difficulty in making signings now.

All that said, if Moyes is backed in the transfer market over the next couple of seasons, after the "no Fergie" stigma has faded a bit, then I think they will still be a force in the years to come, but I think we may see a transition yet where they may wobble a bit.

Last edited:

I didnt fancy Moyes for the job at all, and IMHO without Ferguson that squad looks a lot weaker as well, but its "UTD" and you have to expect the worst (best?) from them until shown otherwise IMO

I work with two Liverpool fans, both from the South West not the North West, both in their early thirties. Make of that what you will.

Aaanyway, I'm sure I have mentioned the one I'm mates with before, this is the fourth season that we've had a Β£20 bet on the go that Spurs will finish above Liverpool, every year I joke about making the bet again thinking that the lad will see sense, every year he agrees to hand another Β£20 over.

The other one is a cunt. A cunt who thought it would be funny to try and wind me up about the lack of respect that Bale and his agent were showing the club :avbfacepalm: He didn't have much of an answer to my question about where Suarez would be at the start of the season and made his exit pretty darn quickly. Fucking moron.

I wonder how they feel now. some of them are convinced that the racism thing was a set up by ManU and SAF. (ignoring the obvious. If he were to get a player banned, assuming he had that much influence, wouldn't it be a player from a title rival?). They went a long way to ruining their club's reputation with the misguided T shirts and the unwavering defence from the club , and it's support, of the rat faced little shit. Dalglish ruined his own rep (outside of self pity city) with his staunch defence . (arguably the PR disasters are what cost him his job, not the league position)

and when push comes to shove, Suarez is happily dropping his shorts and curling out a footlong turd right over the lot of them.
Here is what I'm betting on. If he stays, there will be another "incident" leading to a 5 or 6 game ban.
taking into account he got a biting ban just before he moved to scouseland, I find myself wondering if the one against the chavs was planned as part of his exit strategy

Back
Top Bottom