Lewis Holtby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Are they reliable sources though? I might miss the sarcasm but I don't trust any "ITK" tbh
In our love for Holtby's case ... I hope not.
While we should always take ITK with a pinch of salt, unfortunately many people also consider that guy reliable too.

Fucking love this bloke, he's proper Spursy and give's 110% every game he plays - sometimes it's not all about having the best technical ability in the world - he's just 'Tottenham' to me, can't describe it any other way.

Looked like he was ready to cry after the Liverpool game, and if I remember rightly was one of the only players to even acknowledge the fans after the City one - would be gutted to see him go, and pretty embarrassed that we'd be letting the Germany U21 Captain go after only a year, just because the new manager wants to swing his bollocks around a bit.

Surely getting him out on loan to another PL team would be the best option?
I don't feel he's ever had a proper run of games with us; give him 8-10 consecutive games with a Villa, West Brom or someone then I'm sure we'd begin to see what he's made of?

(obviously, I'm not saying any of this is the case at all - just writing under the assumption the ITK is true)

If he's intent on leaving us mid season 1 year into his career at Spurs then maybe AlMacca was right about him maybe not liking us as much as we thought.

I hope it's a loan or he's just there for the premiere. A lot of knock on effects from this as mentioned before. I really hope we don't get mugged off again

As far as I know, he's our highest assister this season (6).

He's also played in 21 games already, so can't see that its a big thing about game time, considering he's had an injury too has he not?

If he's intent on leaving us mid season 1 year into his career at Spurs then maybe AlMacca was right about him maybe not liking us as much as we thought.

I hope it's a loan or he's just there for the premiere. A lot of knock on effects from this as mentioned before. I really hope we don't get mugged off again

evil lewis holtby, capoue with the attitude problem, what shall we event for lamela, shady lazy italian premadonna?

It even hasn't. :(

Wait, there's more ITK ...
:vdvcry:

Holtby to Shalke = Draxler to Woolwich??? :bentley:
Urghh! Seriously, if Levy so easily gets cunted again like that ... I am going book my flight to UK, and personally start a LevyOut rally.
:parker:

Not this fucking Ryan Tegan guy again. His ITK was that he sells refrigerators and his boss was mates with Redknapp. However, since Redknapp left he still has information. How is that possible?

Maybe Holtby is leaving but everyone needs to stop believing WUMs like that guy.

Not this fucking Ryan Tegan guy again. His ITK was that he sells refrigerators and his boss was mates with Redknapp. However, since Redknapp left he still has information. How is that possible?

Maybe Holtby is leaving but everyone needs to stop believing WUMs like that guy.

Brother Tuck is a snitch, still in touch with his wildly coloured dreams he knows and sees from his land of frozen ham.

Yeah, the whole ITK "scene" is fucking tragic.

It was more from a point of view of finally having players who seem to love the club. Fed up of having good players who don't really care that they play for the lilywhites to be honest. Carrick, Berba, Modric, Bale etc.

I know he's not at that level, but it's clear that he's got potential and enthusiasm - the latter is harder to find :(

I think we'd regret the day we sell the Germany U21 captain

We got a lot of money for Bale which took the edge off too - It'd be spursy to sell holtby for something pathetic

I agree we shouldn't sell Holtby, but then we should be playing him in that case... No matter how much he loves the club, he won't be happy here if he doesn't get to play, for obvious reasons.

On another note, I don't think it's fair to say Bale didnt care about the club, he played for us for many years and when the opportunity to play for the club he dreamt of since a kid came along, I don't blame him for taking it, even though I hate it just as much as anyone else.. Carrick, Berba and Mordric on the other hand...

Fucking love this bloke, he's proper Spursy and give's 110% every game he plays - sometimes it's not all about having the best technical ability in the world - he's just 'Tottenham' to me, can't describe it any other way.

You say this like it's a good thing?!!

You're actually describing this guy

Dawson_2693495b.jpg

As supporters we love the enthusiasm and love of Spurs that Lewis demonstrates. The tough thing is now that Nabil has proven himself TS will favour someone (Nabil) he knows and has a big trust bank, bigger than Lewis and others Capoue in particular.
So the maths with only two competitions (EPL and EL), Lewis knows he has to leave. I like many will be sad but I think it is just a case of too many midfielders and not enough spare spots.

I like many will be sad but I think it is just a case of too many midfielders and not enough spare spots.

That was the case from day one this season... we were already overloaded in CM, hence Livermore (and Thudd) going to Hull...
...only difference is, it's the Youth player (Bentelab) that Sherwood is holding onto this time.

I realise there is a very real possibility of ONE of them leaving, but if Capoue AND Holtby both leave, I expect Livermore to be re-called from Hull for next season...
That will be a backwards step IMHO!

Back
Top Bottom