Lewis Holtby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lewis Holtby
A tribute to the german legend!! ..
I feel very happy with my first goal and am delighted to have played with the lads after i was out injurred 9 weeks!
Its what i love to do, beeing on that green grass.. Thank you all for your great support,
Wish everyone a great night!
Keep working hard for more to hopefully come!
Buzzin for the North London Derby on sunday!
Like · · Share · 11814 · 3 minutes ago ·

1150186_10151770507129404_1861901335_n.jpg

If there is anybody i want to be a big success at Spurs, it is Lewis.

He has got stuck in straight away with the team and the fans, and his passion is awesome.

There's a nice SpursTV interview with Holtby about his goal and celebration. Said the whole locker room is "buzzing" for the NLD. I'd love to see him out there.

Re: the north London derby "You don't have to remind me, mate"

He's lost his German twang in the latest interview, obviously been here too long.

Re: the north London derby "You don't have to remind me, mate"

He's lost his German twang in the latest interview, obviously been here too long.
Considering his father is english you'd have thought he would have never had a german twang to start with:freund:

Holtby determined to stay and fight for a first-team place at Tottenham

The Germany international has been linked with a move away from the club following the summer arrivals of Paulinho, Etienne Capoue, Nacer Chadli, Christian Eriksen and Erik Lamela.

Holtby is yet to start a league game for Tottenham this season and looks to have fallen down the pecking order following the number of midfielders who have joined the club in recent weeks.

But despite the fierce competition for places, the 22-year-old has vowed to win back his place in the team and has not even thought about leaving.

Holtby said: "I don't know where these rumours have come from. I missed nine weeks for Tottenham and missed the pre-season and it has been a tough summer.

"We are determined to show the gaffer that everyone is needed at the club and everyone is ready to play in the big games. I am very pleased to be in this squad.

"You need a big squad if you want to challenge for trophies and be strong in every competition. I think we are going to get some very good results this season.

"I knew that Tottenham was going to be a big club in Europe and to be a part of that, it just makes your game better."

Read more at http://talksport.com/football/holtb...ace-tottenham-13090258321#f0u0O3PLFXg3h5TR.99

Back
Top Bottom