Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I guess you're refering to this post

Which, of course, was in reply to this nonsense

So I very reasonably asked you to provide evidence that I had made those claims.

Me. Moi, yours truly......

Like I said. You were flailing your arms around like an angry toddler.

Let this be a lesson. We all get angry sometimes when others post things we don't like to read. I get it.
But it's worth thinking things through before diving straight in and offering bets and wagers on something you admit your opponent hasn't claimed.

But ENIC are under pressure and I understand this is a difficult time for you.

That's why I took you up on a charity bet I can't possibly win.

:dierpochhug:
Well....erm.....thanks for that long winded load of old tosh, which has absolutely nothing to do with what we were discussing.

Ah, the old "You're angry" response. The usual desperate tactic from someone who is flailing, twisting, squirming and failing miserably. It's not very original of you.

How typical of you to take one line from a post, and ignore the rest, in a feeble (and transparent) attempt to try and deflect from the main point

Once more you are avoiding owning up to your error, as I predicted.
(Says he, fully expecting more twisting of words and no admission of your error)
Once again you have shown up your complete lack of basic comprehension.

I get that it's difficult for you to actually address facts, as you do seem adverse to them, especially on this thread.
Maybe you should get help for that. It would make your life a whole lot easier.

I'll try one last time so that you can prove to everyone that;
A) You're not a coward
and
B) That you do have the mental faculties to understand the issue.

If Enic takes any money from the extra revenue or start taking dividends then I'll definitely be in the ENIC out camp.

Which I'm sure will please John Thomas John Thomas .

Sadly, stevee stevee , when it came to it, I don't think you would.

:memeokay:
Do you believe I was wrong to include in the bet something that you doubted my word on?

Do you admit that I never claimed that you said anything about dividends?

Do you admit that you accused me, wrongly, of saying that you talked about dividends?

Do you admit that you demanded evidence for something that I never said?
Even going so far as to ask for me to pay to your charity if I couldn't find it a quote?

Last edited:
I don't get it, why are people going to the ground tomorrow at midday rather than Sunday before kick off?

Won't Sky and co potentially just ignore it?

giphy.gif
I don't know, doesn't make sense to me, but it is when it is! I heard there was also something going on Sunday.

I guess you're refering to this post

Which, of course, was in reply to this nonsense

So I very reasonably asked you to provide evidence that I had made those claims.

Me. Moi, yours truly......

Like I said. You were flailing your arms around like an angry toddler.

Let this be a lesson. We all get angry sometimes when others post things we don't like to read. I get it.
But it's worth thinking things through before diving straight in and offering bets and wagers on something you admit your opponent hasn't claimed.

But ENIC are under pressure and I understand this is a difficult time for you.

That's why I took you up on a charity bet I can't possibly win.

:dierpochhug:
No one believes your hugs if it has Eric Dier in it!!!

Who is going to the ENIC out protest today (not me BTW)?

Or is it more of a keyboard thing?

I actually think there could be a decent turnout.
I want them out so badly and was all set up to go, was really quite looking forward to making my views known . However when I looked out the window it was a bit overcast and some of the clouds look like they were quite showery . Hopefully will be a nice day for the next one as I might take a picnic

Back
Top Bottom