Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes mate. And I stand by it 100%

Sorry if it upsets you so much, but I can't disguise how I feel.

I don't think you would switch to ENIC out. I think you would swivel and squirm and find a way to apologise for them no matter what.
Maybe you'll prove me wrong. But I very much doubt it. But that's an opinion I'm entitled to.

And remember, it was you that then started running around like a kid with a smacked arse demanding bets left right and centre, on stuff you admit I hadn't posted, just because I gave an honest opinion.

And, of course, it's unlikely to proven that ENIC are taking dividends or scurrying money away from the club even if they were. Particularly as the only evidence you would be prepared to accept are figures from their own accounts.

When you post on a public forum, you need to learn to accept others will form their own opinions based on your posting history.

Get over it.
:dembelelol: :dembelelol: :dembelelol:
As expected, you try and twist everything and choose not to address the points I raised.
Instead you try and turn it into something else.
I never asked you what believed about my post,or what you thought Enic might do.
I'm not upset about anything and of course you are entitled to your opinion. As am I.

You started a completely false premise that I had said that you believed that they would take dividends.
All because you were too chicken shit to take the original bet.

Why can't you admit that you were wrong.
It's not a sign of weakness.

Once again you show your complete lack of understanding of finances and accounts.
If Enic were to start taking dividends, then by law, they have to be shown on the official accounts.
No doubt you will come back with some bullshit about them being able to hide it.

So let's get back to the point at hand and maybe this time you will actually answer the questions and remember that the original bet was your doubts about my changing to Enic out IF they were to START taking dividends

Do you believe I was wrong to include in the bet something that you doubted my word on?

Do you admit that I never claimed that you said anything about dividends?

Do you admit that you accused me, wrongly, of saying that you talked about dividends?

Do you admit that you demanded evidence for something that I never said?
Even going so far as to ask for me to pay to your charity if I couldn't find it a qoute?

As you say it's OK to admit when you're wrong.
Practice what you preach mate. (Says he, fully expecting more twisting of words and no admission of your error)

*Your words being that you doubted that I would switch to Enic out if they started to take dividends.

You are right about one thing though.

People will form an opinion based on posting history.
So when someone continues to post false and out of date charts, when they continue to make blatantly false statements and are unable to back those up with facts, when they consistently twist things to avoid an issue, when they continually criticise the owners but can't actually be arsed to get up from behind the keyboard and actually do something about it, then, yes, they will be judged.

I don't think you would switch to ENIC out. I think you would swivel and squirm and find a way to apologise for them no matter what.
Maybe you'll prove me wrong. But I very much doubt it. But that's an opinion I'm entitled to.

And remember, it was you that then started running around like a kid with a smacked arse demanding bets left right and centre, on stuff you admit I hadn't posted, just because I gave an honest opinion.

And, of course, it's unlikely to proven that ENIC are taking dividends or scurrying money away from the club even if they were. Particularly as the only evidence you would be prepared to accept are figures from their own accounts.

When you post on a public forum, you need to learn to accept others will form their own opinions based on your posting history.

Get over it.

Yet again someone calls you out and you back away from facts to "can't really say either way", have some fucking conviction.

Ffs you are an absolute joke.

Why do so many very rich companies have shite websites . Was it made in 1996?
Mate, that website is fucking lavish compared to berkshirehathaway.com

NT4l5nm.png

Get over it.
When you two kiss and make up fireworks will go off

THFC the company is governed by covenant - the assets (including the stadium) must remain the property of the football club. Whilst ENIC control the football club through an 85% shareholding they cannot sell the ground, or any other fixed assets, only their shares. The people who created our club were to clever for that.
IF we had moved to Stratford we wouldn't have been able to sell WHL? I find that hard to believe.

Fine thanks, I'd ask the same of your personal life but I have no idea as I'm not some weirdo stalker.

I dont consider my job as my personal life Ross. I can understand why you’re defensive though your sector is fucked.

Maybe a switch to renting out studio flats would be more your speed.

Never forget you bring this on yourself for betraying your family’s legacy and every fan of this once great club.

You started a completely false premise that I had said that you believed that they would take dividends.
I guess you're refering to this post
What the Fuck!!

Where have I claimed they are taking dividends? Post one statement where I have claimed that and I'll pay your charity £100 here and now.

Fail to find that and I'll pay £100 right now

Which, of course, was in reply to this nonsense

If Enic is proven to take 1p from the extra events, or start taking dividends, I'll pay £100 to a charity of your choice.

If they don't, you pay £100 to the charity of my choice.
So I very reasonably asked you to provide evidence that I had made those claims.

Me. Moi, yours truly......

Like I said. You were flailing your arms around like an angry toddler.

Let this be a lesson. We all get angry sometimes when others post things we don't like to read. I get it.
But it's worth thinking things through before diving straight in and offering bets and wagers on something you admit your opponent hasn't claimed.

But ENIC are under pressure and I understand this is a difficult time for you.

That's why I took you up on a charity bet I can't possibly win.

:dierpochhug:

Last edited:
I dont consider my job as my personal life Ross. I can understand why you’re defensive though your sector is fucked.

Maybe a switch to renting out studio flats would be more your speed.

Never forget you bring this on yourself for betraying your family’s legacy and every fan of this once great club.

I'm sure your family are really proud of you....a really classy individual

Back
Top Bottom