Ledley King Testimonial

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No DVD? That's unlike us :baeshock:

Levy may not respect our wallets, but at least he respects Ledley's right to the most enjoyable testimonial possible.

Another thing I didn't mention earlier, there may be legal issues with the club trying to sell a product when some of the players involved are still active employees and representatives of other clubs.

"
17:50

Great reactions from Neil Sullivan, tipping over Sandro's header from Eriksen's cross.
16:50

Ledley drills the spot kick into the corner. 1-0 to Ledley's Guest XI! #KingOfTheLane
16:30

Guess who is stepping up to take it...
15:31

Ledley is bundled over by Dawson and Kaboul and referee Howard Webb points to the spot!"

21:06

Sullivan there again, this time diving to his left to claim after Obika powered a header at goal from Naughton's cross.
20:44

Fantastic cross from Sheringham on the right looking for Berbatov, Dawson just managed to glance away from him.

Levy may not respect our wallets, but at least he respects Ledley's right to the most enjoyable testimonial possible.

Another thing I didn't mention earlier, there may be legal issues with the club trying to sell a product when some of the players involved are still active employees and representatives of other clubs.

I do agree with your 2nd point, but I think it's debatable what the impact of a recorded momento of the evening would be. I'm not so sure if it would diminish the stature of the event, and donating the proceeds to a charity of Ledley's choosing could be a nice gesture.

In any case, hope it's a great evening for Ledley, the players and fans, and I hope none of the players get injured for old times sake!

I hope none of the players get injured for old times sake!
380.jpg

Veljkovic into Fryers, great chance but who is there - Ledley makes a goal-saving block - in the 26th minute!
24:29

Good defending from Chris Perry, glanced away McEvoy's cross as Adebayor looked to ready to pounce.

I love the fact that Dawson and Kaboul seemed to have both said, "right, first corner they get lets bundle Ledley over for a pen" Hope they weren't too rough on the old boy..

28:12

Close - Anderton hits a low free-kick from 25 yards, it deflects off Berbatov and rolls just wide with Friedel stranded.

I love the fact that Dawson and Kaboul seemed to have both said, "right, first corner they get lets bundle Ledley over for a pen" Hope they weren't too rough on the old boy..

They got something right as a pair this season then!!

GO ON LEDLEY! Hope they win 26-0 sounds like the legends murdering them

Back
Top Bottom