Kyle Walker

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Absolutely electric on that attack.......

Just needs to keep it simple on the defending front and avoid taking risks & stupid fouls.

I'm thinking he suffers from a bit of ADD. Get him a prescription of adderall asap

I think this could be a great, great season for Walker. He has looked fantastic so far and hopefully can continue on this form. Expecting big things from him and I'm sure he will deliver.

whats up with drug problems ?
i went to donate blood few days ago. and i was asked
"do you do drugs, what drugs do you do, what is your favorite drug?:nawty:".. well fuck, i dont have any first choises.

That's actually what it's commonly become referred to here in the States. Your media is just "catching up." ;)
Says the person who used to have "Phish" as an avatar. :bae:
I first heard it called that on tour in '95. Suck on a balloon, break your face open on the street.

Says the person who used to have "Phish" as an avatar. :bae:
I first heard it called that on tour in '95. Suck on a balloon, break your face open on the street.

Well cited sir :chicco:

Christ, if you were on tour in 95 your knowledge of the drug and its culture cannot be disputed. :bow: Hettiest of hetties.

Back
Top Bottom