Kyle Walker

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Very proud of him.

He actually beat his man far more than he attempted to do with us.
Dare I say that Walker has a bit of 'Andrositis' about him, in that I think he enjoys/relishes playing for England slightly above club football...
Too harsh?

Dare I say that Walker has a bit of 'Andrositis' about him, in that I think he enjoys/relishes playing for England slightly above club football...
Too harsh?
I think he will up it a notch next season: There's no doubt there will be a lot of motivation to succeed at Spurs!

Last edited:
Underrated by many spurs fans.
Starting to mature now. I love his energy.
Rose is doing well on other side too.

Wasn't he MOTM in England's last friendly before the tournament too. Against Portugal?
If he was then that's not a bad run.

Got to say having only one official MOTM that is not picked by a pundit/co-commentator or Newspaper or official sponsor picking a player on who you can get an autograph in the prawn sandwich lounge after the game is working very well. I haven't disagreed with one choice so far.

Back
Top Bottom