January 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
But seriously, I would love something like this.

We're always crying about Levy/ENIC being unwilling to spend when we've got a chance of something really good.
So if they do this time, I'll clap my hands!

I actually like all those players but it's blatantly made up and "Tottenham Hotsplurge" :eriksenlip:

Cabaye would be a great great signing, possibly Ade going the other way? Cabaye's only got 600 minutes in Ligue 1 this season, I could actually imagine this happening!:adeohshit:

I like to believe that we will buy one or two players this window. Mirallas would be spot on. And i don't want Vlad leaving. Why sell one good defender to buy, if we buy, one not better or one even worst?
And Kaboul staying and Vlad leaving makes zero sense. Financial and sport wise.

With Kane getting injured v Albion, it's a timely reminder that we need a striker as a priority, as i've been saying for months.

Why we'd want to buy an in injured player in in J Rod is beyond me, and I think, or at least hope, it's a nonsense story.

We fit a fit 'ready to go' striker. The obvious one to 'Hotsplurge on' is Ings. £15m might just do it, but realistically he's staying at Burnley this window. We probably need to look at the Chmapionship to get someone in, but maybe there's a 'Shane Long' type knocking around in one of the better Prem teams that we might get hold of.

I fear no 'pret a jouer' strikers coming in, in which case Mirallas might have to do.

I fear for us v Woolwich and Liverpool if Kane can't play, the prospects of Adebayor or Soldado ('he came from sunny Spain, hever scored again') lining up against them is a 'top 4 killer' right there.

All IMHO of course :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom