January 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really think the press pick up things all the time?

That's what I'm talking about, I can quote you time after time after time after time time after time etc when I have picked up things quicker than the press.
I take it GK your funny smiley is a good one for me.
Please inform if you are being sarcastic so then I can place you on ignore, because I can tell you without doubt what I have written is true. Time and time again I know more about what's going on with us than the, so often, know nothing press, and indeed media in general.

I take it GK your funny smiley is a good one for me.
Please inform if you are being sarcastic so then I can place you on ignore, because I can tell you without doubt what I have written is true. Time and time again I know more about what's going on with us than the, so often, know nothing press, and indeed media in general.

It was more the line "time after time after time after time" which I found funny :avblol:

It was more the line "time after time after time after time" which I found funny :avblol:
Fair enough, no problems :thumbup:

I just wanted to emphasise how often I've been right and the press have been wrong when it comes to us.

NO journalist, IMHO, follows Spurs as avidly, and knows as much about Spurs as I do. Therefore when the press doesn't know something that I know it doesn't surprise me at all.

"... but reports that Spurs have signed Winston Reid on a pre-contract agreement for the summer are not true."

:pochsulk:
Lyall never seems to has positive news for us ... he's always squashing rumors. :levywtf:
But this time he says we might loan a striker if Ade goes..so not totally bleak. Btw, Reid signing a pre-contract with us now goes against regulations between PL clubs. We have to wait until June 1st. Could be a gentlemens agreement though :levyeyes:

Loan a striker? How depressing. Sounds like another fucking Luis Saha deal. What decent striker would we get as a loan? We need a decent striker to partner Kane if need be and be his replacement if he gets injured or burnt out. Fuck off levy with your cheap shit alternatives all the time.

Loan a fucking striker. What sort of small club mentality is this shit. Seems spending all the Bale money was the fucking sham I suspected. The cunts starting to recoup it all now. Or so it seems. Please prove me wrong tomorrow Daniel. Please.

Loan a striker? How depressing. Sounds like another fucking Luis Saha deal. What decent striker would we get as a loan? We need a decent striker to partner Kane if need be and be his replacement if he gets injured or burnt out. Fuck off levy with your cheap shit alternatives all the time.

Yeah "fuck off Levy" because the 10000th rumour from some random media says we'll only loan a striker:paulinhofacepalm:

Loan a fucking striker. What sort of small club mentality is this shit. Seems spending all the Bale money was the fucking sham I suspected. The cunts starting to recoup it all now. Or so it seems. Please prove me wrong tomorrow Daniel. Please.
I don't want us to buy a striker for the sake of buying a striker. What if the striker Poch wants isn't available this window? Maybe Levy is actually pulling his shit together

I'll take a striker on loan, but it seems like another ENIC 'bargain basement special' while the truly big clubs like Chelsea and co continue to leave us in their wake. To think that once upon a time we were so much bigger than Chelsea and City, how sad is that.

Why the fuck do we have to leave it the last bloody day all the time? Levy must really get off on it. But it's a bit pathetic - game of chicken bargaining bullshit to save a few quid. We've got Mitchell and Baldini. Targets will have been identified weeks ago. Just sign the fuckers and not let other clubs get a sniff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom