January 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Realistically id like to see Yedlin come in as I think Poch's system is dependant om the wingbacks having an engine and being able to press, and we know he can do that from his appearances for the USA.

I dont see us spending the required amount money on a striker in January (Bony, please) so probably Pauline out on loan and not much else happening.

9:30am for you sir

The good thing now is that if you google "tottenham newcastle" should show you game time in your time zone
I actually did see that, but I wasn't quite sure if it calculated the time-zone difference until the effect actually occurred or something. But anyway ... Thanks a lot, bud ... got myself an extra hour of beauty-sleep. ;)

I actually did see that, but I wasn't quite sure if it calculated the time-zone difference until the effect actually occurred or something. But anyway ... Thanks a lot, bud ... got myself an extra hour of beauty-sleep. ;)

No problem mate yeah we get some benefit too for a change! Google are all over everything these days it's scary!

Lucky bastards, i'm going to have to miss this one as it's at 12:30am and i have school tomorrow... I hope i wake up to "lamela and soldado share 6 as pochettino's tottenham dismantle newcastle"

Fingers crossed!
Realistically, Harry can't do it on his own, and I hate to give up on them, but both Ade and Bobby are past their sell-by date.

In the Teddy role yes, but we still need a number 9... HK isnt that sort of player - a battering ram is required

How much business can we manage to do in January? I don't even care so much about incomings, I just want certain players out. Replace them with youth if proper replacements can't be found. They might show some heart at least.

We're kidding ourselves if we think the January window will solve our woes. If only we had more young players like Mason, driven and actually hungry to wear the shirt.

all the bigheaded cunts who think they're worldies need to fuck off like Ade and Verts

I'd take relegation if it meant we had a football club again with players who gave a fuck.

We're kidding ourselves if we think the January window will solve our woes. If only we had more young players like Mason, driven and actually hungry to wear the shirt.

we do have alot of good youngster we just need to get rid of the bad apples before their mentality rubs off on the young'uns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom