January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

22787287-4bd.jpg

benzema spotted at heathrow. surely we can make up some wild rumour based on this photo and get it to sky sports

HR (on Jake Livermore): ‘Jake’s a good player. There’s bags of time for him. It’s a possibility. If Tottenham want to do something, it’d certainly interest me.’ #QPR

HR: ‘I was offered him (Sneijder) by an agent, but I’ll take it with a pinch of salt. What chance of we got? He was up for world footballer of the year not so long ago! I can’t see that one coming off.’ #QPR

i've tweeted that picture to the sun along with some made up story, lets see if i make the sport pages tomorrow. everyone please help my cause and tweet benzema just seen at heathrow with the hash tag #benzematoarsenal

I bet Redknapp will court the publicity and insinuate that it's true at some point..... Car window down, mobile phone rings, little wink to he camera, "that 'll be wes"....:harrylol:

QPR: Wesley Sneijder move played down by Harry Redknapp
QPR manager Harry Redknapp has dismissed the prospect of signing Wesley Sneijder, despite claiming he was offered the Dutch star by an agent.
Inter Milan are keen to offload Sneijder, 28, from their wage bill.
But Redknapp said: "I took [the offer] with a pinch of salt. What chance have we got of getting Wesley Sneijder? He wouldn't be coming to QPR, would he?"
Redknapp says he is targeting midfielders Mohamed Diame from West Ham and Jake Livermore from Tottenham.
More to follow.

Goal.com reporting that we're back in for Moutinho, guess that means we should all give up hope on it ever happening :llorisserious:

Goal.come and particularly Greg Stobart were pretty well spot on all last summer.

Looking at his articles at the time I got convinced he had a very good source.

Don't want bloody Woolwich to sign Villa and I hope Walcott actually explodes. We're not getting WS are we? That was a load of baws wasn't it.

Back
Top Bottom