January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Holtby is a great signing !! Wont get in our team now atm so its great he'll be playing regularly for Schalke. Not to forget they're still in the CL against Galatasary so they have a great chance of going further. All this experience will make him better hopefully if we're in the CL next season!! #COYS

37567d1277040528-lovers-rangers-were-not-talking-smokey-bear-i%20ll-my-bunk-jpg

Tad upset its July tbh

I agree...
So what does this mean?
Does it mean no mountino, wesley or willian???
Does it mean no more signings for this window???
And above all, does it mean no new player coming in (to the first team squad) for THIS season???

I really hope not ... not trying to be negative but just realistic; I really hope we still get someone for this season's use like Willian or a striker...

Plus, if we really did get Holtby for free ... there's plenty of cash to spend. Right, Levy?!!

Besides all of this, really really excited for the mf trip of:
Sandro - Dembele
Holtby

Sorry, Dempsey and Siggy ... you got about 5 more months to prove yourselves.
:coys:

Back
Top Bottom