Jan Vertonghen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I seriously don't get why this guy is being slated for a lack of commitment?!? Didn't we almost all come to agreement he was almost back to his best before Liverpool? Then he gets injured and people make the assumption he faked it?

I mean seriously, he's been out for over a month with that injury and it would no doubt be much longer if he'd stayed on for longer. Also why should he try and play with a debilitating injury when the club captain is sitting on the bench ready to come on?

I seriously don't get why this guy is being slated for a lack of commitment?!? Didn't we almost all come to agreement he was almost back to his best before Liverpool? Then he gets injured and people make the assumption he faked it?

I mean seriously, he's been out for over a month with that injury and it would no doubt be much longer if he'd stayed on for longer. Also why should he try and play with a debilitating injury when the club captain is sitting on the bench ready to come on?
Have you not watched him play this season?

Have you not watched him play this season?
I have indeed. Every game. It can't just be me that saw him sprinting across the pitch to make another option for Lloris. Or him making several crucial sliding interceptions that could have only been made if he was 100% concentrated.

I have been watching, the question is have people been looking for another cheep scapegoat?

I have indeed. Every game. It can't just be me that saw him sprinting across the pitch to make another option for Lloris. Or him making several crucial sliding interceptions that could have only been made if he was 100% concentrated.

I have been watching, the question is have people been looking for another cheep scapegoat?
cheap*

Im not one for scapegoating at all, i assure you. I don't blame Vertonghen for our misfortune, I've looked the guy in the face, seen him slumping off at the end of games, disappearing down the tunnel asap. Ive seen him lack fight and desire in many games, and look generally disinterested. Have you not seen that?

cheap*

Im not one for scapegoating at all, i assure you. I don't blame Vertonghen for our misfortune, I've looked the guy in the face, seen him slumping off at the end of games, disappearing down the tunnel asap. Ive seen him lack fight and desire in many games, and look generally disinterested. Have you not seen that?
I've seen almost every player slump down the tunnel at some point this season. The only player I haven't seen do that is Daws and he gets more stick than anyone.

It say "Jan", that's his name
3399431-serious+funny.jpg

cheap*

Poor baby. Why he no cry 4 u?

Back
Top Bottom