Jan Vertonghen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When Jan signed presumably he bought into what he heard and saw and how DL and others, saw the long-term
goals and future of the club. Agreed, not the season (in every respect) most of us would have predicted but those
goals, our set-up are/is still there, still remain for 2014/15 and beyond. I believe had AVB been given longer, he
would have achieved his target, if not this season, but within 3. Albeit by the back (Europa Cup) door. I also believe, either Pochettino or De Boer will achieve this. Arguably, with more flare. I,m confident of this and I think
Vertonghen is too! Make this boy Captain and he will lead us to this!

COYS!!

kTqutXm.jpg

Jan "The Motherfucking" Man.

Nothing to worry about lads, its just a bit intense on the Belgium training camp at the moment - they all have been waiting for this their whole lives and all want to play. The hunger is immense and they are just having it out amongst themselves, nothing bad.

Nothing to worry about lads, its just a bit intense on the Belgium training camp at the moment - they all have been waiting for this their whole lives and all want to play. The hunger is immense and they are just having it out amongst themselves, nothing bad.

Speaking of Dembele...Check out his calf muscle (and derp face) at 8 seconds in this promo:

He's a friken monster.

(no homo)

Back
Top Bottom