Isco - the player we need

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We have CL next season and we do need the depth, but with such a marquee signing that means someone in the current squad will have to expect less game time... Eriksen?

Ok - new to the forum and didn't know the score re where to put posts.

I'm not sure that suggesting we buy Isco is the same as saying we should dismantle the team or being anti-Poch and also can't really see how that makes me a cunt.

welcome to the forum :)
I think you've behaved abominably and deserve more than you're already getting.

Call me a cunt - I still like Isco for the Spurs. I don't think Madrid value him as highly as Zidane might and he could take us to the next level. What a cunt to even think such a thing. To think something like this clearly means I am a spurs, Poch hating troll who just came here to piss everyone off - it couldn't just be an opinion of a spurs fan right?

Is the only acceptable opinion a positive one - about every player? I guess twenty years ago someone who complained about Miller lumping it out of the stadium would be called a troll cunt? I didn't realise that we weren't allowed to see things differently or have different opinions. I think some people here confuse support and love for something with something else.

everyone except Mrs P is a cunt on here mate, don't let it put you off.

If you ain't got a cunt, you are a cunt! :levyeyes:
And I can't see us dropping Eriksen, on his day he is undroppable, but I do agree we could do with someone who is a game changer, but then when everyone is fit who do you drop?

Well. if you post a shit opinion, you'll kinda get shit replies. :eriksenserious:

I agree with your sentiment of wishing to improve more, but seriously Eriksen is one of the most important players in the team.

Call me a cunt - I still like Isco for the Spurs. I don't think Madrid value him as highly as Zidane might and he could take us to the next level. What a cunt to even think such a thing. To think something like this clearly means I am a spurs, Poch hating troll who just came here to piss everyone off - it couldn't just be an opinion of a spurs fan right?

Is the only acceptable opinion a positive one - about every player? I guess twenty years ago someone who complained about Miller lumping it out of the stadium would be called a troll cunt? I didn't realise that we weren't allowed to see things differently or have different opinions. I think some people here confuse support and love for something with something else.

You're a cunt. But mainly because you called us 'the Spurs".

It's just 'Spurs' you fucking melt.

:dembelefingers:

What planet is this? Miss a word and that means the person is a cunt? Have a different opinion and that means they are a cunt?

We support the same team - want the same thing - just have different opinions about different players.

Eriksen is a good player - fine - so I can't disagree? I just have a different opinion - that he's too inconsistent.

I am sorry - I thought this was a place to talk about THE spurs. How can you construct that sentence without THE ? wtf?

what the fuck are you people going to do when we move to the new stadium - chase the new people out with pitchforks?

I have been universally called a cunt because I don't think Eriksen and Dembele are all that great. wtf. I haven't said anything negative about Poch, about any other player ..

I have been universally called a cunt because I don't think Eriksen and Dembele are all that great. wtf. I haven't said anything negative about Poch, about any other player ..

200_s.gif

Please tell me the Dembele bit is a typo.....
you clearly don't watch spurs mate, Cunt! Didn't think I would find a bigger cunt on here then Jayc1 Jayc1

You're a cunt. But mainly because you called us 'the Spurs".

It's just 'Spurs' you fucking melt.

:dembelefingers:

Cant we get the mods to ban anyone from referring to us as that on here!? (Couldn't even bring myself to type it) it's only appropriate when in a chant... for instance "when the spurs go marching ....."
this is not fucking soccer people!

Eriksen is a good player - fine - so I
I am sorry - I thought this was a place to talk about THE spurs. How can you construct that sentence without THE ? wtf?

You fucked your own point, the sentence works perfectly fine without the use of 'the'.

I thought this was a place to talk about Spurs - It is and you'll get called up when talking nonsense or creating waste of time threads.

What planet is this? Miss a word and that means the person is a cunt? Have a different opinion and that means they are a cunt?

We support the same team - want the same thing - just have different opinions about different players.

Eriksen is a good player - fine - so I can't disagree? I just have a different opinion - that he's too inconsistent.

what the fuck are you people going to do when we move to the new stadium - chase the new people out with pitchforks?

You may be right., but then again is Isco consistently good? Every player is inconsistent, some more than others. Yet the most inconsistent are the players who are expected to score or create each time they play. He may find it very different playing here. We have seen it before.
Isco would not be guaranteed a place at Spurs either. He would be a good addition to the squad. I haven't seen him play enough to know if he could do the work expected to be in the team. I don't think Pochettino would allow the others to carry anyone, regardless of their talent.
It also depends on whether he wants to come, they want to sell, how much he is willing to be paid.

This is a confusing one. We sing "oh when the Spurs" etc. And you will see banners and flags with "up the Spurs", but in conversation or in print, it is just "Spurs" or "Tottenham". Nobody would say the "Tottenham" for example.

Lyrically, however, it is quite common, with the definite article often used to maintain the integrity of the meter in our highly complex A Capella offerings.

:ap:

Google 'The Spurs' then 'Spurs' and see what answers you get.

Back
Top Bottom